[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idk I think its great cause its more detailed it might be more fun than this old boring one but u should put games like ask the person t or d or ask them never have I ever make it more fun???

2. Give Op a Cookie

3. Lol a response 

4. It would really be more helpful if you guys update the tutor page where we can see the overall price value of all our tuts, instead of adding "meet new peoole" page. The new look kinda looks like a dating site for kids.

5. oh my the new layout reminds me of a Saturday morning cartoon, I suppose with the new age being 13 they are trying to appeal to them.

However as it's been said over and over and over again what about the players that have been here for awhile? I mean when "people" was an actual battle button before hunts before cat cafe before parties in general.

Time and time again the players that have supported this game and for the most part want the best for it have been flat out ignored, you threw a spinner out there like it was a pacifier for a crying child, the game was intended for a particular group and we are fed up with being ignored, this layout is straight childish and quite frankly no child should even be exposed to this game with all its innuendoes and "rp" nuts

Hell if you're so concerned about the new players and considering the recent age limit drop how about changing the Math Genius's quote, none of us can say the word in it but yet there it is for all the new 13 yr olds to see.

Far as pvp goes there was 1 event so far back I barely remember which there was 2x money for hittingactual players, and other than those campus wars there hasn't been anything since just back to back hunts to promote a b2b cc lifestyle that manifests into ccbc's.

I'm wasting my time even typing this because nothing said by the players that have asked for specific changes registers to you guys, what is the point of asking us what we think what we want if you refuse to implement anything! Your players shouldn't have to keep begging you for something that is so simple it's not that hard to add a few features that the majority asks for.

You say give it chance don't knock it till you try it, if you won't listen to us beforehand about this or anything else you must think we're really stupid to believe you'll change anything after its out in full force, come on.

And for goodness sakes this isn't a dating app stop pushing this crap on 13plus year olds as that's the new demographic "meeting people" are you kidding me?

Yes change is going to come regardless of anything anyone says but this isn't a kid throwing a tantrum this is players that even before this have asked and asked for what we want and every other week it's something that is likely to drive a lot of old players away and make us see that yet again we have been ignored and yet again they will do what they want because if they get one single "great job guys, this rocks my socks off" they'll take it and run with it, forget pvp promotion, forget mass gifting, forget anything that anyone really wants long as someone sucks up and says they love it.

Hell there have been good ideas to appease those who highly dislike this layout, such as Night- said let us choose which layout we want old one or this new crap, that sounds fair to me but guess what it isn't going to happen.

6. Please don't do this

7. Meet new people...more and more like a dating site with each update. Please don't change it.

8. Ummm when does that start

9. The apes will do all this work to give us things we didn't need nor ask for, but after over a year of asking, we don't have
    1. Mass gifting
    2. More pvp payout
    3. Pvp hunts/promos
    Way to be bad at what you do ata ()

10. Don't like

11. You guys still crying about this?

12. Omg I'm done...

13. release it please

14. This is crazy

15. When is this supposed to happen?

16. i made a. Ess again..... Butya i agree!!

17. release it plz

18. We heard you the first time bud... No need to spam

19. i cant wait more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.