[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pimd so i assume since huht starts tommorow our skate keys won't be usuable till tommorow am i correct in this assumption?

2. Okay y'all already did too much on the first updated look, we don't need this unnecessary mess y'all trying to put up

3. LOVE IT

4. What's the new keys for, can't wait to try the new screen/ game 

6. The store and home screen visual update lags so horribly for me. If you're going to change it al like this oh lord. It'll be nothing but lag

Love thy forum noober

7. I think that this is actually a really cool concept

8. Why not show AVAILABLA SPEAKERS ON PROFILE? i think it a good thing thanks

9. Whew. So much changes 

10. Whooooaaaaa Nice New look 

11. New People Screen

(Tap the Angry Face to Battle, and the Happy Face to Follow)

Bit of criticism here, personally speaking, I sincerely dislike the way this says "meet people"
    Ata, you are pretty much taking away pvp, and soon pimd will be full of people whining and crying over their pixles getting hit more than they are now. Way to go apes.

12. Do not do it. ????

13. this is horrible!!!! what are you guys doing trying to invite more babies to this game are what...The new look Suck !!!

14. I hope this is a joke. Please. Don't.

15. "Meet people" This, is officially a dating all

16. Most of you are just mad because you don't want it to change. It looks nice.

17. People are just tired that more and more people are thirsty and askig for dates in WC and think this will bring more people like that. Which is very likely to happen, with the " Meet People" and "Rp" buttons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.