[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree.

2. I don't know who is giving you advice but plz stop listening to them ?

3. Add unfollow button and trade system button :D

4. Where did the purple even come from? ?

5. Well I would reply if you would actually listen instead of trying to fill up your goddamn stupid pockets!!! If you have the ability to look up all my posts you will see what I don't like and stuff you haven't listened to and if you actually did listen I may not have that much of a problem with all the "dating hype" that your promoting when you have this game at the ridiculously 13yr old limit and making the new theme look like its Barneys home or something!!!

6. What an abomination.

You market the game to kids, kids are having lewd rp on your game, then change the game to look childlike, so you can have more kids doing lewd things

Tell me again why we should keep funding Ata?

7. purple is disgusting 

8. purple is dope k

9. I like purple ? purple ftw.

10. This is ridiculous.

11. I'd say hold on to some of those reservations until you get a chance to try it out. Having navigation along the bottom is a pretty standard design across many many apps and it's like that for a reason. It tends to work best for helping new users navigate.

12. ??

14. ? good news is I could whack you <3 pimd

15. this.... is gold

16. I know Pimd is growing but also your pushing away the ppl who support the game since the beginning with all this change and don't paying attention of what the player really want. JS ?

17. Stop trying to make Pimd look like other apps ?We're all still here because we like this game. But you're turning it into poo. ?

18. With this completely new layout will you be making mass gifting and mass unfollowing an option?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.