[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nope

2. Let's not.

3. ^ 

4. I have to agree with most of the comments.

After my time in playing as many kid games as i possibly could while i was growing up, i agree that this layout looks more like a childs game than a mixed age game. Its starting to turn more into a game created for the younger generation instead of the generation already on it. To me the layout we have right now fits for people 15-30, more so.

This new layout makes me think my little cousins who are 6-10 would like to play because its starting to look more kid friendly based off of how little kids are adapting to this electronic internet world where they can meet and talk to strangers with just the simple clicks of a button.Making the game too easy looking defeats the purpose- to me- for creativity and experience, knowledge even. It took me awhile to get the hang of the game as it was and i was glad for that because i feel more adapted to the game as i learned where and what everything was with the help of club members and pups.

Maybe my opinion doesnt matter at all but id still like to be able to put my input on this subject. Simple games attract younger people. Younger people make younger people want to play. ( As in if you see your brother who can range from 13-17 playing, and it looks like a kid game, then a child younger will want to play and that include the smart little 6 year olds and up.)

I'm not as old as most of the players on here but i also know what my generation wants and this change.... is not something we prefer no matter if its beta or not.

5. I kinda like this?

7. Ewwwww it's a bad design

8. Maybe you'd like to skip the easing in approach to get people used to it and consider changing the app name straight to 'party in my daycare'. :D

9. What the!!? 

10. Perfect! Support.

11. This is hilarious.

12. Support

13. ;-; they're changing it again? Oh fun.... 

14. You should turn your Bluetooth off. It'll drain your battery faster...

15. I suggest that it would be better if PIMD would take steps in making Hypno cats visible as show case items or make them able to be gifted 

16. bless u we need more cc ideas

17. When is this coming exactly?

18. Then maybe u need unlimited data :lol:

19. The design is childish and cheesy if your going for a modern feel make it look more real go towards and iOS design if possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.