[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. I like how many people complain but when a new update comes out people are happy

3. Yep. And you had to get 2 other people to hit back for you. 

4. how about gift spamming button, ata?

5. Wait! Where's the button to view your own profile?

6. Also, put club button all the way on right, not the store.

7. Anyone notice this guys battery percentage is at 69%......... ATA is getting thirsty 

8. It still baffles me that a company can ignore so many suggestions and complaints about similar things ? maybe that's partially why they're proposing to hide the forums button away

9. I think it's the one on the home screen, lower left that says pimd.

10. beware of the angry face button 

11. Yes it is??

12. Make group chats in pm bro

13. ATA YOU KILLED PIMD ITS BECOME CHILDISH FOR CHRIST SAKE

14. Y'all still complaining?Jeez ata will never listen

15. I love how the battery life on the screen shot is at 69% :lol: silly ATA. This new layout looks interesting but it does looked like everything is cluttered. Based in the screenshots, its hard to tell where to find forums which would be detrimental to the players. I don't like the find people button and the relationship button being so close together as it does make it seem to much like a dating site. Also the mad face for a battle button may make it unappealing to newer players to use the battle button. Battle button is supposed to be friendly hits, not the fear of someone getting mad. Maybe try using the fist emoji or something instead. Either way, I wouldn't mind giving this a chance when its released for android. At which time, I would be happy to give more feedback rather than just visual.

16. Awesome...!!!!!

17. Is there gonna be a way to cut off animations? My phone doesn't,do to well with them.

18. ...

I should say "interesting" .. but is not..

And yes... that thing of the realionship in front make game look like a date site. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.