[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow a big change

2. Looks a lot better. Well done guys

3. Maybe this update will fix the problems I've been having with seeing profiles (mine included).

4. A good part of the complaints are on the colors, if that's where your disputes lie I'd hate to see y'all around coloring books and some crayola ?

The colors brighten things instead of everything looking cryptic and darker shades, it may rise the "childish game" look but how many other apps that you use daily aren't already bright colored? Have you made complaints on those as well? ?

The features (or lack of) should be the main priority, not which pretty color is on your screen the most.

ATA has proven time and time again they may read requests but in the end it's all about what brings in the most profit in their company. They won't care what we want to see until it's their final option to add in. And after each and every update there will be complaints but in time we'll all have to accept the changes.

6. Is the party button really going away? That's not a good idea... Having is restored to its former large size is what needs to happen. Can barely read the time left. It world be a total disaster to have to go into club every time you want to enter a party.

Also, as long as you're redoing things, how about a counter for tutor chat. Most don't use because can't never know if there's a new message... When you find a message, the sender is usually not on anymore.

8. Why have forum in a menu? There's plenty of room under VIP. It's one of the most used buttons... Certainly more then relationship.

Also, what's the. Bell and 2 people in upper right?

9. i can barely see the icon

10. R.I.P. to the OLD, SIMPLE, EASY, STANDARD and more mature PIMD! So disappointing?

13. Since it's all UI changes why not add a fourth column possibly next to the tutor chat for all rp needs, so wc is freed from all daily disturbed rp choices ?less clutter....

14. Please add the Gift option wherein you can send multiples

15. How does this look like KaW?[/quote]
    In the bottom bar everything is layed out up front, the bottons are getting way too specific and yet complex, etc... in kaw you press a button and you see what is there, in PIMD its usually a chain of things with multiple choices... Doesn't take much space and you find what you are looking for in just a few buttons... Honestly, it could be better layed out. [/quote]

I'd say hold on to some of those reservations until you get a chance to try it out. Having navigation along the bottom is a pretty standard design across many many apps and it's like that for a reason. It tends to work best for helping new users navigate.[/quote]
    Maybe that's why all of us are on pimd instead bruh. :) instead of the other dumb sf looking apps

16. Crap can't edit

17. Make way for the 13 year olds hahahaha

18. Actually u click the ad Button then a pop up saying watch now or later pops up so you do chose. It doesn't play audomaically...

19. Bravo

20. I'm not updating pimd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.