[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filtered that word because the truth hurts of who they really are

2. strongly agree.....

3. ? Sums it up nicely

6. Personally I like the black and white added to the homescreen but not crazy over the purple; maybe add forums back to where it was also. With all the feedback you've gotten so far maybe just keep the old layout but overhaul the buttons themselves :)

7. A day of darkness has descended upon us...

9. ? would I be allowed not to update

10. If it's not "final" then why even post it?

11. I like the way the main screen looks....i cant wait to try it....everyone is giving ata a hard time...a week after the new layout is here you will find something new to cry about...be patient...we may get wars yet....or maybe even a pvp hunt

12. People like you should be happy that it isn't final. Maybe they're open to constructive criticism to help them know what the players will like better, they may not always take player suggestions but maybe might do so this time.

14. At least get rid of the cork board ?

15. Nah m8
    It's ata you're talking about

16. Absolutely hideous  looks so corny, I'm already ashamed to open my app around people and now looks like I'm playing some Barbie game.

Instead of fixing what is not broken, why don't you hurry up and release the new levels already ??

17. Aww yay Webby frowny faced me. ?

18. Its not about the look!!! I'm mad because this is NOT IMPROVING THE GAME FOR PLAYERS! its making it more like a dating app and what's sick is its a marketing ploy aimed at CHILDREN!

19. Ata pls can u make a easy way to unfollow many people at the same time is to hard to do it with tht single option thanks .

20. So basically ignoring 95% of players and targeting the 13 year olds and making the game look suitable for them... Ok then... If u guys are gonna do this AT LEAST let us pick out own colour scheme So i dont have to have purple at the top of my screen ? or like not do this at all... Back to how it was for 4 years is good lets keep it like that instead of focusing on 13 year olds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.