[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well this is interesting, lol

2. Here's another *good* idea; instead of changing the interface so much why don't you try improving the game by adding more features.

3. Omg  this is ridiculous! "Meet people" "tomato face"... Shocking! Why not add features we actually want!

4. Please show us some statistics. I would like to see the percentage of players that prefer and have asked for more PVP compared to the number of players that have said they prefer PARTY'S only. Show us the number of people that have posted that they wanted this app to be aimed towards the 13 year old genre as opposed to the number of players that were unhappy with that specific direction you as a company have taken your app. Please show ME the percentage of players that agree and approve these new features and layout you have introduced this year vs the percentage of players that donot agree nor enjoy the new features and layout.
    In closing I want to voice my like and dislike..... I donot like the new layout because it is aimed towards the 13 year old genre and the new features I do like the spinner idea. It's different and of course I enjoy free stuff lol.
    That is all thank you[/quote]

I'm with you. I'm very curious to who these beta testers were, and where are they now?

6. Beta testers just test the software, I don't believe they have any input on preference of implementing it 
    Look at the rs feature, how many of their top mods walked off rather than be associated with that trash they didn't even listen to them, what makes u think they'd listen to some beta testing skrub?

7. lols...

8. Most of what I'm reading is complaint, complaint, complaint. Maybe ATA changed this game to 13 to better fit all of your personalities. 

9. "Meet people"
    So you ARE trying to turn this into a dating app

10. AHHHH HANABUSA IS UP THERE HANAAAAAA

11. OooooOOOOoooOooOOOO

12. Its becoming more of a dating app every update :(

13. I personally like it, I think it'll be a nice new look

14. Lol 69 percent battery

15. Wow I'm speechless :|

16. It feels pointless, but easy to use ... (As I use it now), still is an eye sore.

17. Damnn all these essays lololol. Time to get reading n grading lol. I will use the rubric scoring sheet lolol

18. This became a dating site ?
    Time to quit is getting closer

19. Sucks like your ape brains

Welcome to PIMDS new Pedophile update
    Anyone that spends is a supporter
    another smoke screen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.