[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have requested mass gifting hundreds of times... I will refresh a thread

2. Might wanna change that martini glass on clubs to a soda or maybe a milk bottle? ?

3. K u do that

4. This is honestly ugly .-.

But I hope you incorporate battles into hunts ...

5. Not milk bottles!! Then we will have campus over run with 12 yr old rpers asking for "mommies to feed them"

6. Since ATA cares so highly for their cat/kini sales they could easily add a new item used specifically for pvp and such to oppose party dropping - an item that would increase battle pay or however that cost same as a cat/kini - would cause many non partiers to start buying to help advance themselves, they'd make profit off cats/battle item and please more users easily enough ?

7. Mass gifting would be great Thanks, war hunts, I'm not 5 I don't need the cartionish new look. Use your tweak time on things players are requesting not what you think is brilliant. It's really not.

8. PimdC and ATA; you say here in this post the following and I quote:
    As always, we continue to evaluate the needs of all of our users both new and existing.[/quote]
    Please show us some statistics. I would like to see the percentage of players that prefer and have asked for more PVP compared to the number of players that have said they prefer PARTY'S only. Show us the number of people that have posted that they wanted this app to be aimed towards the 13 year old genre as opposed to the number of players that were unhappy with that specific direction you as a company have taken your app. Please show ME the percentage of players that agree and approve these new features and layout you have introduced this year vs the percentage of players that donot agree nor enjoy the new features and layout.
    In closing I want to voice my like and dislike..... I donot like the new layout because it is aimed towards the 13 year old genre and the new features I do like the spinner idea. It's different and of course I enjoy free stuff lol.
    That is all thank you

9. Now that I caught up with everyone's posts, I agree and disagree. Recent spinner button is there. As much as it bugged me, we dont have to use it lols. Acting like they force you to when you accidentally click on spinner button is dumb af.

10. I never said players didnt ask for the spinner. I merely attempted to point out other ideas that have had many more threads and much more support from the community... ideas that would actually improve game play.

11. Is this a college/university themed game?

12. That was the main idea of it.

Doesn't seem like it now does it?

13. For the past 2 years or so they have not really listened to players much at all really.
    Not too sure where they think that we want new UI, because honestly the oldest UI looked better and more simple.

The players want actual features added, features that many people have been asking for years about.

This is where all the money people have been paying has been going into, they are just milking us.

Good thing I don't pay anymore because I noticed this long ago ?

14. This is an abomination.I mean really?
    Why not listen to the players oh that's right you don't pfft.
    I also agree with others why not just have the spinner picture as a dollar sign.

15. Support

16. I'm fine with the new spinner feature, but i think i'd like the look of the game to NOT be changed. It's already fine like that, if you change the way it is, people would get confused about where is where for a moment every time like the time when the relationship button was added... ?it'll take some time of getting used to, but asides from that, the look of the game is becoming more childish/elementary than college-like to be honest. Though this game is about "Life in College" or something like that

If you want to change something, change the icon of the game.  other than that, hear out others' suggestions. 

17. lame. im disappointed. why spend money on a crappy new interface when theres other things on dat can be changed to make da game more fun n excitin? why not bring back beta wars or make hunts by pvp or get stat item drops by random fights. bring out new jobs. do something.

18. I just noticed you used my image in your advertising of the new look. I'd like my royalty check. I'll take it in the form of pimd cash.

19. As far as the new layout goes, it would be downgrading. The current layout is so much better BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.

To think of it this way, it is organized. You don't have buttons on all walls of your screen. Secondly, why are the buttons different sizes?

Having the Meet People and Relationships tab next to each other gives the impression for filthy rp to be allowed. As far as buttons go, I understand the faces. But they're too squished because you guys are trying to put more on every page rather than making it simpler. Do you have any idea how many more malfunctions will come due to this?

20. its so ugly lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.