Collectible Items for Avis

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Redhead_Babe, Sep 12, 2019.

1. I’m not sure if this idea has been posted or not and I’m also not sure if the big bosses of PIMD will even see this but I’ve had this thought for a while. The Zodiac shards have been a thing for quite some time now. Along with the addition of other new collectible items that convert into an avatar. Anyways, my idea is that with each hunt that the new collectibles are introduced, they should be the ones to come out of LITE boxes and such. Not continuous Zodiac Shards because honestly I got one zodiac avatar then gave up and actually got pretty bored with it. Just saying, it might make it a little more plausible to earn the new Avis as they come out. Anyways, thank for listening to my rant and please give me any opinions, agreements, or disagreements. Thanks!!

2. The shards come out of the boxes because they are a permanent thing now
    The hunt related avatar shards don’t come in hunt boxes because they’re limited edition and have better stats compared to the avatars in hunt boxes. If they were in hunt boxes, ATA wouldn’t make much money off of them.

Redhead_Babe and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. Event shard avis have better stats plus zodiac shards came out and permanently replaced the old bento set drops. No support for this idea.

Redhead_Babe likes this.
  4. Zodiac shards have been out for almost a year.

Honestly, I'd rather them come out with quality content rather than a quantity of avis each hunt, as you are suggesting. They already design 4+ sets each hunt and I'd rather them come out with specialized shard avis when they can, not every 2 weeks, or 1 week in some cases.

Also, my opinion is that they will eventually replace shards with something else, that people will likely also complain about after a month of them dropping from boxes. I'm happy with the way things are.

5. I use my zodiac shards to give to free for people (usually noobs) asking for them in wc. It helps them get one of their first decent avis, they're usually very thankful for someone to show them some kindness on this app, and tbh it feels good to surprise ppl with some gifts! So put on your charitable pants and say, "These can still be beneficial, even if not for me!" 😊

Maddi_Matsu likes this.