Club Roles Transition Details

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 9, 2017.

1. To distinguish the roles and make them each their own role

2. Both Full Member and Guest roles have the exact same abilities (none).

In general when you add someone to your Club you'll be doing so because you want them as a full member. Some clubs use guest roles more, and thats fine but the default behaviour we want to encourage is inviting people to your club and keeping them there to encourage club loyalty. Something many players have asked for.

While I understand your concern, quite simply while you might not like this feature, and others might not as well you do not speak for everyone.

There are many players who have asked for features to build out clubs and provide better management.

Furthermore, we have also stated a number of times that Wars are not the focus of Party In My Dorm, and that the times we have tried to bring War based events and content the players who demanded these actually didn't participate at a level that made it sustainable.

3. Yeah but i bet that would mean a club party tax of some sort.

4. But Grant, most clubs which haven't just started dont let people Perm/full member until a period of time anyways. Most people visit clubs as guests until they find the right club fit for them. After running a club for 5 years I know 70-80% of people who join don't stay for long, they're visiting or trying out, or mercing to help parties. It's much easier to and more appropriate to start people off as guests, and as they reach "full member" status, they get rewarded with their role being upgraded to full member. If everyone gets given full member straight away whats the point?
    You generally start at the bottom (guest) and work your way up, don't you?

5. I don't know what you're talking about, Executives have the ability to enable and disable requests, as well as accept or reject applications. It says so right in the description of the role in the introduction to club roles thread.

8. I think club bank is awsome. I play wow mainly and u can do something like over there. Everytime time someone does a job or hit in party or even after party reward u can have like 1% put directly into club bank, or have it so all members can donate to club bank on thier own accord.

9. I like the variety of rolls, well done! I'd prefer to see new members come in as guests instead of full members.

10. SUCK A DICK ATA!!!!

11. When managing club roles, the descriptions for club rep, full member, and guest say clan instead of club

12. Re: rs needed

I need a rs please pm me if interested, thanks.