Club Roles Transition Details

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Still can't see club chat have to restart app every time to see updated club chat Pms are not working wall notifications not working when someone applies doesn't tell you until minutes long 30m smh why would y'all do this during hunt ?

2. New people who join club are being put as full member instead of guest. Can they be changed to guests please?

3. I've updated the app!!

4. Too expensive. Gosh darn

5. Is it not possible to change a guest to full member?

6. At least give us the ability to assign one person with more than one of the smaller roles. Example bouncer/party jock/club rep, aka an old "admin" ?

7. The whole point of having executives and VP is doing all of that though 

8. Full member (Perm/Full-time Member) Guests (Merc) hmm easy no need to wrote their title whos perm who's Merc :D

9. Except anyone who joins a club is automatically set to Full Member, not Guest. Really wish ata would change it so new people would come in as guests

10. I like this update, however ever since i updated... anytime i watch an ad for the free spinner tokens,

12. What part of NO SUPPORT DOES ATA NOT UNDERSTAND? ?‍♂️

We don't want this. It's an idiotic idea adopted straight from KaW.

When will ATA listen to the hundreds and thousands of people demanding for a viable club v club system?

We want decent plunder rewards for PvP actions and weekly if not daily wars. Not one player asked for this inclusion to game and no one is supporting. Complaint complaint complaint is all I've read.

Major update to game and it has no future value to game infrastructure other than to hinder small players from achieving simple goals.

This creates a divide in game and hinders small players growth and potential to own and run an effective new club.

Persisting with a dead idea and not embraced by the community you've once again failed to listen to the many people that support your game.

Reassignment of battle buttons I believe is next on the agenda. Although taught to fight in tutorial ATA wish to "reassign" the battle button for PvP action. Please listen to people and DO NOT do this.

DUMP ROLES AND REFUND THE MONEY PEOPLE HAVE INVESTED.

2017 ATA better lift their game or your players will revolt. Plenty tap tap games out there who actually listen to and support players ideas. Seems you don't and refuse too ?

#ATAsLastChance

13. I don't think the club roles are a bad idea, but yes I do think ata should have wars and pvp events like they also do on kaw

14. Wow how Stupid can you get, everyone you accept is automatically added as a full member! And you have to lower their rank to guest! How dumb can you be! When you invite people to your house and accept them into your house you invite them as a GUEST!! YOU DON'T INVITE PROLLY INTO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE THEY AUTOMATICALLY FULL FAMILY MEMBERS, YOU MAKE THEY A GUEST UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO MERRY INTO YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE THEY FAMILY MEMBERS. IT'S THE SAME IN ANY CLUB YOU JOIN. WHEN YOU JOIN A CLUB, YOU FILL OUT AN APPLICATION THAT GET REVIEWED AND YOU GO TO THE CLUB AS A GUEST UNTIL THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED. WOW ATA PULL YOUR HEAD OUT! ALL INCOMING NEW APPLICANTS TO A CLUB SHOULDN'T BE FULL MEMBERS BUT GUEST! GUEST SHOULDN'T BE THE FIRST LEVEL INTO A CLUB!!!!!!

15. WOW HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET? Everyone you accept is automatically added as a full member! And you have to lower their rank to guest! HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE! When you invite people to your house and accept them into your house you invite them as a GUEST!! YOU DON'T INVITE People INTO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE THEM AUTOMATICALLY FULL FAMILY MEMBERS, YOU MAKE THEM A GUEST UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO MARRY INTO YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE THEM FAMILY Members OR YOU ACCEPT THE HAS HAVING BECOME CLOSER TO YOU TO MAKE THEY FAMILY. IT'S THE SAME IN ANY CLUB YOU JOIN. WHEN YOU JOIN A CLUB, YOU FILL OUT AN APPLICATION THAT GETS REVIEWED AND YOU GO TO THE CLUB AS A GUEST UNTIL THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED. WOW ATA PULL YOUR HEAD OUT! ALL INCOMING NEW APPLICANTS TO A CLUB SHOULDN'T BE FULL MEMBERS BUT GUESTS! GUESTS SHOULD BE THE FIRST LEVEL INTO A CLUB!!!!!

17. Considering that everyone gets accepted as full member and you have to go in and drop their rank to guest is extra steps and even other online games and rugs start out incoming people at the lowest rank not at the 2nd or 3rd highest rank. That's just idiotic!

18. A full member isn't ranked at all as it has no options to provide for the club. Why are you complaining. Ata will fix the issues they are humans and everything knew has always had some type of problem. Until then take 2 seconds out of your day and maybe instead of complaining in forums you could have just made them a guest with no problems .

19. Wait so how come executive can start wars yet they can't manage door ? That's seriously stupid. So only Vice Presidents and bouncers can manage door. ? that's really dumb