Club Roles Transition Details

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 9, 2017.

1. When someone leaves my club i get about three notifications of them leaving. My app forces close and i wish there wasnt such a small limit on vp and executives. >.>

2. I agree with Daz. The number restrictions on some roles is problematic at a busy club. Especially one that is international. It means that some things have to handled by very few people and they can't be active 24 hours a day.

Please increase the number of VP and exec roles. Even if you make further ones more expensive.

3. @ATA there's only two guests slots available please change this to aleast 10!

4. The new club roles already get on my nerves... Bring back the old roles... I rate the new roles 1/10 they absolutely ruin everything

5. If executives get given the power to kick, then they become the same as vice presidents. The president still has one more power that those other two dont, which is the power to disband club. :geek:

6. The roles suck putting members against each other and only owner pays for the lot really not good for clubs

7. I've ALREADY run into this problem. My main overnight admin is a party jockey on his main and bounceforcer on his alt but he said it's too difficult to try and flip flop. I don't have enough executive spots and I needed the ones I had for my head admins. It's already ridiculous.

8. Forget all these people and give us war k thanks.

9. The new roles might look cute on paper but I find them rather irritating. I don't support this. I'll probably spending less time on the game.

10. I am not having fun.

11. I'd be willing to pay a trillion for a 4th VP role :)

12. Re: Club Roles Transition Details (Complete)

Our last step is now complete :)

13. I'm still glitching. I don't know who applied or who walls me.

14. Personally I think this is by far the worst thing that could of happened to the game. These roles cause issues, there r still glitches and I'm sorry but for the life of me still can't figure out why we needed this.no support. Scarp it an go back to the way clubs were b4 this useless idea

15. Your last step has taken away all admin and locked out owner how do we work club. Now - really what the hell is going on

16. Awesome transition
    You were aware of the problems with the update hindering players to get on this game but you did it anyway now clubs are lost and you keep on going without resolving the issues at hand just because you wanna roll out your awesome feature
    Nice one again and again and again

17. What's wrong with the transition it's working fine for my club

18. Who's bright idea was it to launch this during a hunt?

19. This is completely stupid now u have to pay to have Admins and all admins were stripped of there title to be a member out of all the things u guys could have done with the game u guys do this why not u choose how many of an item for a gift to send your guys are money hungry

20. Nice if it works for your club
    But our club has had issues from the first update and made ATA aware of this and well guess what nothing happened
    Now our owner is locked out cause the update didn't work there are no club roles in our club which ATA was made aware yesterday several times and now oh well ... the response I got from them was already epic again I'm not surprised