Club Roles Arriving January 9th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Can I get some of that?

2. iIli18II01ll14II10ll01II14liIl

was wondering if it's some kind of RP ?

3. If you're a high admin wait till you're sober

4. Let's see what should happened.. This

5. No roles please I'll probably delete the game if you do

6. The point of everything here is for them to make money. If this works in their favour, the cat and kini sales will go up due to people wanting to be able to afford more club positions. Money is spent on in-game money, so yes it is about them making money 

7. Honestly I think this is a pretty crappy standalone update but I think there's potential if ata would put a little more effort here. How about for all of the money club members generate, 5% could be added to a club bank that admins and owners could use to purchase roles or bonuses or buffs for the clubs? I think this would be a solid way to implement this because an average Joe would really take a hit doling out hundreds of billions just to staff a club. This would allow a club to grow over time a bit more naturally and make being owner less of a hassle.

8. Think this a good idea to be fair

9. what is your point

10. Bumped the topic for a friend ?

11. Ok it's Monday. Where are club roles? Or did y'all decide it was a bad idea

12. You know he meant high rank right? :lol:

13. Rip pimd. Such a dumb idea.

14. Inb4 you can also buy roles for ec ?

15. I do have to stick up for the little guy here... and yes I feel bad for any small members who just can't afford this...? ata not cool dude. It's a lil excessive. Will u start charging us to fart also.....

16. Still waiting for devs to reply on open discussion forum ?

17. So are you people going to let me in the group

18. So does this mean.... all inactive clubs will finally be deleted from the game? I cant wait. So many club name options are being taken by dead clubs.

19. We're still preparing for the next phase of the Club Roles transition.
    Thanks for your patience.