Club Roles Arriving January 9th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Will the price of the clubs stay the same??

2. Wait, we have to pay for all this? I'm sorry ATA but uh...you might not get a lot of money if that's what you're hoping for, tbh you might even lose members...I think this is a well organized idea but having to pay for it doesn't really make since.

3. I can't wait :3

4. *hoping the update crashes and ATA has to scrap this terrible idea*

5. Still kinda weird how right now we can pass admin out for free, but soon we're going to have to pay billions (some not much, like 5b) for a small chunk of admin now.

6. Dumb in my opinion. So many things could use fixing or updating but instead you're changing what doesn't need to be changed. Owner and admins as is , is fine. Adding co owner sure but all this is a bit much. If it ain't broke, break it.... I guess was the logic here

7. No support ? how about those owners who dont really have that much cash but r good at leading n managing a club ?

8. Still don't understand why Party Jockey don't accept members..

9. the point of this is not for them to get money  it is bought with in-game money

11. Every club gets 1 free role for each slot. Limits the numbers of admins, less clubs will spam the game now, weed out the inactives. If you can't afford any of these prices get your stats up ??

12. Say your a high admin and wanted to visit another club...do you lose that position when leaving club and coming back? Do you have to pay again to get reinstated?

13. Once slots are unlocked and paid for, they stay unlocked

14. All your pleas and arguments are old news to ATA. Once again they have fallen on deaf ears.

So buck up. Pay the price (because it IS about $$$ !!!)

Play the game - pay to win - or not. As always, it's your choice. And as always, ATA banks without listening to it's uswr base.

15. No he means sassague rolls

16. Bought with in-game money, which you can earn. Why you trippin'?

Mad you won't be able to keep your RP club active?

17. my last 24h in cc ? making the most of it