Club Question

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by xoHazelxo, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Sometimes I’ve seen people say that forfeiting a party hurts your club. Is that true? My VP has forfeited a party and so have I? How would that hurt the club?

2. I heard a rumor that...
    No it doesn’t effect it

3. This thread seems awfully familiar...

4. To who’s? ‘Cause this is my first time posting about something like this

5. Can't remember but there was one a while back discussing this same topic. Multiple people posted screenshots of them asking ATA about it. People got different answers.

6. Is this an umbrella academy reference?

7. yes

8. I love it

9. Forfeiting parties and failing parties do not affect club rank. The only determiner of club rank are the stats and bonuses of its club members.

10. This.

11. Mod material

12. There's screen shots of Devs saying it does and it doesn't.
    I tested it while ago when we were going back and forth in rank with Rico. I highly suggest that it does not affect rank.

13. If it does affect it, I would say it doesn't affect it enough to cause any concern.

Now to potential recruits and current members, failing (and forfeiting to an extent) a lot of parties isn't encouraging, and many high stat players won't stick around if your club is consistently not completing parties. So in that way, it can sort of indirectly affect club rank.

14. A dev told me before it doesn’t change rank in any way because ex: things like starting the wrong party then ff would cause issue there ?

15. If you have a PJ that consistently starts the wrong party tho, you may need to reconsider their role :)

16. Well any role can tbh. I’ve even accidentally started the wrong party before or had to cancel one and I’ve run clubs even before my 7 years on here ?so I think an accident ruining rank would suck, if anything just failing parties hurting rank would be understandable

17. I suppose when I said PJ, I meant any role that can start parties

But yeah, it would suck if one time the wrong party was started and suddenly you're down from rank #110 to rank #233 or something

18. Yes yes, would cause soooo much chaos of complaints 

19. Especially since I can think of a few t50 clubs that would plummet in rank

20. Same tho, would be quite a show