Club effort?

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -INS_EL-L_Apache_G-MOD_RAW-IND, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Hi , i started a new club after useing 1000 of tricks and request now i unlocked it upto kini.
    You know i whats should be the new business in game. ?

Here it is⬇️

° Some clubs who have active and strong members can start a business like they will come to unlock parties back to back of a new club for that owner for bentos/misc.

How?

Plan is ➡️ A club having 10x 50 to 60 MCs player will take a deal of "x" amount of bentos to unlock another clubs party.

Posting this coz im frustrated rn in rly lyf too.

This idea might be helpfull for poor strong clubs . Ps- i dont know any strong club thats poor .
    And new club prezzes if u r rich and desperate to unlock parties asap,
    🥃🚬

2. Why there is no dislike button ?

3. And y i i ct like / dislike my own post . Its mine i have all right reserved 😑

Muschi likes this.
  4. So your suggestion is heavy hitters unlocking parties for clubs in exchange for bentos? Sounds decent; I'd probably do a few parties for bentos. Premium parties at the end of unlocks are already a good way to get people to help. I helped do a BiJ for a club earlier in exchange for 2 free cats.

5. Yes exactly u got the correct . Pardon my English. But yes this is the idea. Must be a package like for 'x' bentos hitters will unlock the 'dog star' the full list of parties. And it will help new 🐈 🐕 👙 clubs owners who wants to start clubs. 🌹

Muschi likes this.
  6. Seems like a good idea. But also pro tip. You shouldnt try run a club if you dont got time irl. Running a club is a full time job in itself especially when starting up

7. Its hard to get peepe lol. Sometime things messed up coz of desperation for unlocking parties😂

8. Yehh i think its coz theres already so many clubs that exist that theres not really many people that need a club unless you are willing to train noobs on the game but that comes with the risk of them leaving the game with no warning. Most are gone within the 1st 2 weeks of playing even with help

Muschi likes this.
  9. Exactly. 😂

10. They will come if you post LBH 😉

11. Yes you r right sir, but many people don't show interest hitting non POTD last bar. And sometimes its become hard to reach last bar😂

12. Cause it's Facebook

13. Not* 🤭

14. There used to be "merc squads" that sorta did this.