[CLOSED] Moderator Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIMD has two different servers. There is a US server and an Asian server. You are placed into them by your location! Hope this helped and if you have anymore questions please wall me!

Sansa likes this.
  2. Thank you! Guess I’ll just have to try next year πŸ˜… And best of luck to all those applying 😊

xDevilx likes this.
  3. Goodluck everyone.
    Make sure to read the requirements and the ToU. 😴

4. Good luck to everyone! All the best! 🀩πŸ₯³

xDevilx, Sloth and Day like this.
  5. Okay, "how are they going to be able to moderate our servers if we can't moderate their servers?" Is what I'm asking. It doesn't quite add up.

Secondly, wouldn't more diversity be important? I mean, for example, I could post a lot of things players from other countries and places don't understand. Things Google doesn't know about. It'd help cleanse the community in a significant way.

6. goodluck!

xDevilx likes this.
  7. How to apply?

8. This is why they have mods from different countries. Western mods moderate the US server, while Eastern mods moderate the Asian server. A Western mod cannot get in the Asian server unless they use a VPN or fly to Asian countries

Maddi_Matsu and Atlas like this.
  9. Please read the original post of this thread carefully. The application form is included there :)

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  10. Good luck everyone! I can’t wait to see more of you joining the team πŸ’š Make sure you read the post thoroughly, including the requirements :)

11. Good luck everyone! πŸŒΉπŸ’š

xDevilx likes this.
  12. I want to apply for mod

13. Vote yes for Truplyer88

14. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Behave alt. You're killing me.

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  15. You cant your to noob

16. 😍ily main...I bet they'll pick some in your hit range!

17. I want to apply for ModπŸ€—

18. I wana apply for moderate

19. I wanna apply for moderate

20. I’ve been playing on and off for about 8 years :) I am NA East. Being a mod sounds really fun! I would love to try something new. I’m not too great at the game myself even tho I enjoy it so much ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.