Clash of the Campus Heroes

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 5, 2016.

1. A guy once told me RS was mod's idea
    You do realize that mods are players too and they can discuss what they want from hunt or stuff buts it's not necessary that ata would listen to them a
    Seriously ? I don't even know how to describe her logic in words

2. You're my new favorite ape, Grant. Don't tell Mike, he'll be jelly.

THANKS FOR GIVING US THE STATS!

3. I would like to direct you to the thread "heroes in my dorm" this was actually proposed by a "Regular player" named TheWalkingSavage.

4. That's very true, we are regular players like everybody else. We just help police and enforce the terms, and ATA listening to all of our ideas and pitches? That doesn't happen very often. They already know the direction they want to take the game, we just give our concerns and feedback like everybody else does only we have more direct ways versus just forums.

5. How many drops in cat cafe ?

6. Seems like its the same routine for every other hunt.... How about making one like the crowbars hunt (think It was Crowbars)

7. Cat: 500
    Bikini: 250
    PPOTD: 245
    POTD: 126

8. You just got arrow blocked. ??

9. How will i know what the party of the day is :|

10. Purple brooders and inspirational yellows, man are y'all creative!

11. Cool. It ends a day before my birthday. Avas aren't really that nice though. .-.

12. New hunt! Awesome ?

13. Yay. Another hunt with ugly ass black Avis?

14. Is way to quick!!!
    ATA if u read comments then give use more time to rest from hunts n events!!!!

15. One Large Butter popcorn pls :roll:

16. Is it necessary to go for all hunt avatars? If you don't like it, don't hunt for it. LOL

17. Meh. I won't be going for top 100 anytime soon as long as you keep making the avatars worse and worse. fyi, nobody is going for avatars or items, they're only doing flash cat cafe for ?.
    And as for the boxes, I opened over 20 with extra credits last hunt. 'Better rates'? Must be a joke because all I got was 4 cps and dinner :|. I'm sticking to the free ones as I see everybody getting one w/o using extra credits ?.
    There are a lot of avatars ideas in the forums, why not use them? They're clearly better than these.
    ~Equi out ?

18. Agree!!! ugliest hunt Avis ever...