Clash of the Campus Heroes

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 5, 2016.

1. ?Das my pup?

2. Yes!!! The dorm de los muertos avas are incredible.

3. Everything about this hunt is just horrible. ☹️

4. Ata you won't go broke chilling out on the hunts for a few days. You guys do know that right . .

5. My bad... Ata changed their art designers? The avatars are worse and worse...

6. Idk why ata insists on hunts right after we just finished one.

7. So you bite off Civil War but no main characters. Art work is subjective so some will like some wont. I would like to see more creativity in your hunt structure. As far asking me or others for ideas. We dont get paid to do your job you do. Also a war hunt would be great. Thanks.

8. Another set of horrible avatars

9. I normally refrain from this but this time the avatars are just horrible. & I'm quite sure that y'all know it as well. Is this some kind of experiment/strategy to see if top players are going for the Avas or the items?
    I agree with the dude about the items. They're really not even of any use now. Their showcase value lasts for like 5 days.it's honestly high time to change the sort of hunts that are taking place. These are so obviously biased to people partying 929929101 cat cafes in a day.

I remember a news article with ata from really long ago where they mentioned that they don't want their games to be biased to those spending RL money. Guess the vision/mission of ata has obviously changed and you don't care about user experience anymore.

10. What Crystal Said. I think a lot us also liked the Key Hunts like the Jocktober Fest where we collect a certain amount of something for a key to open a Box for Items or Avatars or hunts Similar to the Crowbar Hunt..

On another note... I really like the fact that we know the Stats of the Items before hand 

11. When we've been wanting super heroes forever and the items are better than the avatars?. Realistic drawing seems to go over the style of the last few hunts.. Last summer's Captain and Wonder Woman, the Fireman, Helvetica, etc as examples. I'm happy to wear those, not so much the Saturday cartoon-esc stuff of late.

12. The creative writers look like monkies tbh

13. This is bull!! This was a mod's hunt idea. How is it ata will do mod's hunt ideas but won't even look at ideas from "regular players"? Way to show you care ata.

14. Nice layout :)

15. How would you know who idea it was @bye.

16. How was it a mods idea? :?

18. Ik because someone told me 2 hunts ago that a mod wanted a superhero hunt. I dismissed it because I didn't believe him but, now it's hard not to believe him.

19. This not superheros tho :?