Clash of the Campus Heroes

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 5, 2016.

1. Did you guys get a new artist to design avatars? If so, please beg the old one to come back. These ones are just terrible.

2. Agreed

3. People are just so mean and rude to ata

4. Those offering feedback, simply saying you don't like it doesn't help.

Taking time to offer constructive feedback (What you like, what you don') helps us to continue to make improvements with future hunts and avatars.

5. Grant, the new look of avatars is what people don't like. The same old hunt style is what people don't like. It's greed and unfair. Surely there will be those that spend the money to keep up with the top 100 blahblahblah. Bring back hunts like the crowbar hunt, where you could choose to open unlimited keys or keep them for the reward tiers. That was extremely fair. Bring back the amazing avatars like the May breeze or sunset sweetheart. These bobble headed cartoon avatars aren't cutting it for me.

6. These Avis are so ugly I'm not even gonna try. I just got in war and already a new hunt. Jeez. ?

7. The avatars aren't what us players are used to seeing. The feet are too big and the actual avatars look like bobble heads almost. I personally preferred the styling of the valentines hunt 2k16 and the New Years hunt for 2k16 as well as the Lunar New Year. Those looked more realistic and had finer detail compared to these.

8. On the plus side...I love the hair on the creative writer avi. Reminds me of my own.

9. Winter solider?

10. "The new look" is very very vague. What about the looks don't they like? Poses? Clothes? Faces? What would make it better? What avatars are your favourites?

11. Remember the avatar polls when the majority voted to make the new avas "Hot Af"...this aint it :?

12. These avis :| :lol:

13. OK my views about hunt-
    It's finally good to see team hunts are back ( hopefully no overkill and landslide victories this time)
    Ava are always give and take for me ( according to me you just need 2-3 avas 1 for war , 1 for general use , 1 for cat fishing)
    Hunt type is getting bit old maybe bring up something like Crowbar hunt but doesn't really matter
    I like the fact that we know stats of items before hand so can plan accordingly
    Besides this I would like to suggest that we have PvP blitz B/w hunt weekends like we have on KAW which would be great thing ( since people who like PvP can opt in and others can party )

14. Why I'm yellow[color\] again? This is so not random....