Cirque Du SoBae

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 5, 2016.

2.  Wow... Reading through all these comments has me thinking... Perhaps if ata needs some help making new ava designs they can look at the thread of sugestions for hunts.... I hardly see any of those suggestions actually being used... And yes it might be hard to make wars possible on this game when you have many people that worry to much about losing money in fights... But that's when you should make wars more interesting to a wider variety of people... I mean.. In war make the money gain more and the loss of money lower... So that more people won't be so upset... Just saying.

 and if you need better ava ideas so you don't throw up the same avas with the same stats... Mix it up a bit... Make the small ones 25/25 and the mid ranges 40/30 30/40 and make the top ranges 60/20. Make us stronger one hunt yo. Make it where people don't have to be in top 10 to get the good avas.

? missing my key hunts where I had to collect so much to make the key to give me my specific ava... Or the Lo Lee hunt where I had to collect X amount of one item to get one ava then another X amount to get the better one

 ata please listen to this... I collectively told you everything everyone is saying in one comment ? you don't have to look hard..

3. Support

4. ? Amen

5. Disappointed in the Avis, you could of done made so many cool Avis for this hunt. But you guys took the short cut and changed the color of the top two...

6. Love this wish they would take this advice!

7. They did this for Easter too. Come on. Get creative.

8. Blue plate special

9. More than 10,000 to reach even a decent avatar ? Wow.

10. Where are the leaderboards?

11. the dancer is pretty

12. Support !

13. Plz gone send me a box

14. ?Sent.