Cirque Du SoBae

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 5, 2016.

1. You ignored^ the thread. Not me.

Damn typo ?

2. If you take into account that both iTunes and GooglePlay combined have near 73,000 reviews/rates (without taking into account all of those that download and do not rate), and only around 9,000 people commented on that thread (not accounting how many responses were of individuals with a dissenting opinion, irrelevant comments, and/or repeats)—that's still a small, yet vocal minority of players that claim they want Beta Wars.
    As for not being able to attend long wars—there are the options of 4 and 6 hr wars, in addition to 24 hr wars. You can always join those, or join near the end of 24 hr wars. Most people hosting leave them unlocked roster.
    I'm going to refrain from commenting outside of OP after this, since we're derailing. Just wanted to hit the issue with some facts.

3. Smh can I name you Destruction BB instead of Goat Lord -iQ- ? :roll:

4. I want 2 join what should I do

5. Send me a box please

6. That Harley Quinn avatar though ?

7. This Sucks Seriously 

8. I wasn't off topic with my comment mines was referring to a PvP update like I said how y'all gone update to where u make the same amount of money when you hit parties but dont make the same amount hitting during PvP u still haven't answered my question grant lol

9. That awkward moment when your school starts a carnival event the same time as ata

10. To those complaining about "ugh, why are we waiting for long for a hunt, about time etc..." PIMD used to go weeks without hunts. Hunt frequency has INCREASED. Why you crying?!

11. Its a long wait for just a crappy event avatar... BOOOOOORING.... =_=

12. I know 

13. I was accepting something better... after such a long wait.... ?

14. #WhenYouCantSpellCafé

15. This would have been great for a couples hunt..

16. Why can't there be better avis? These suck!!!

17. I will play but I feel like more could've been done with this hunt.. Could've been more interesting.. I agree should've been a couples thing made it more fun for us. The avatars are boring looking. Could've did something else.. Why 15k don't receive kini anymore? I refuse to spend my whole work check on cats lol.. Yall getting ridiculous..

18. Bring back the crowbars