Cirque Du SoBae

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Not so great Ata needs better idea in my opinion but it's dope

2. not worth all the waiting ?

3. It's not that we're saying we won't ever have them, but at this time the demand isn't there for such a system.

Yes, there are many people who are very vocal about wanting wars back, and we've tried to bring them back both in their regular form, and mixed in with other events. The turnout is good for a few days, but after that it drops and the wars simply aren't balanced, fair, or fun. With the kind of turnout we saw, it wasn't sustainable to keep the system in place.

I know we've mentioned this before in the past, and beta wars were simply that, a test.

They were never a core part of the PIMD game, but rather something we were experimenting with.

Muschi likes this.
  4. I wish Ata would give kini to ppl who collect 15000 or 10000 atleast, I liked it when it was like that

5. Ya me too
    Support

6. What about PvP Blitz on KAW ?
    Can't we have them here ?

7. No kidding?? When you keep shoving hunts down players' throats, how could there be a demand for it? You force "force" players to do your hunts to obtain stat items needed for pvp. What is the point of having stat items when ATA itself won't get behind organizing wars where the stat items would actually be used?

8. Same old same old... :p

9. Oh, well since they are thought out ahead of time...
    May you ask Creative to crunch out a hawt af blonde for me—in the future?
    High Str, preferred.
    Aviator sunglasses.
    Pink Floyd tshirt.
    Jean shorts, not frayed, for the love of gat.
    Throw on some flats or chucks, whatevs. #BaeAf

10. We'll be more than happy if we have it atleast once in a few hints. ? So much better than not having them at all.

All you guys are coming up with is ignorance and excuses how vocal people are about wars.

From this point on you're my least favourite developer Grant 

Go to hell with ur lame ass hunts. 

11. Cool! Very cool. But Really? The Avis just change colour? Could've thought of something better. ????

12. To break it down, the vocal minority don't outweigh the silent majority.
    Complaining about lack of ATA-sponsored wars doesn't cause people to actually war when they do come around. If there's not a high demand, then you can't expect the Devs to put time and effort into it—much less blame them for the lack of interest from the consumers.

13. Very cool!?But the ballerina Avis and top hat Avis.. They just change colour.. Seriously, couldn't have thought of something better??

14. ^ @Players requesting ATA-matched wars.

15. Arrow-blocked. :|

16. Don't think I've seen u in too many wars tbf lol. That last sentence was a tad extra, it's not that serious ???

17. All of these avatars have the same lame even or only slightly skewed stats. The only way to get really good ones are to be vip, (ok, I guess if you spend a whole paycheck on hypnocats and doctor's notes, you should get something special) but could we at least have some strength heavy avatars instead of a dozen 20/20 and 30/20 ones? ?

18. Exactly this.

Funny thing is, when I first started at ATA there hadn't been Beta Wars in a long time because even back then they didn't have the turnout needed. I managed to have them brought back to evaluate their efficiency, and the same issues continued, even when we tried making them into bigger war specific events.

Anyways, we're getting a bit off topic here, so I think this is good point to call it a night on my end.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Twice in one thread, I'm on a roll. Goodnight, but put in a good word for this inspiration tomorrow, k? :cool:
    <3

20. Ohhh so u didn't even exist when beta wars were here. Sad thing Bruh. I ignored a whole thread "Bring Back iWars" with 900+ replies that says bring back beta wars.
    I'll drop the topic here assuming you'll listen and ignore anyways. No point talking about it.

And to the one who said he hasn't seen me warring, my friend I ain't got time to war 12 hours a day. I'm on my shifts when club wars happen here. I participated in iWars coz they were short and fun and they gave hunt rewards.

Just that. All about it.