Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Dec 28, 2021.

1. What did you get for Christmas?

2. a cast iron dutch oven. If anyone has some good recipes hmu

3. Forgive me Atlas but uh.... what's a dutch oven? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

4. It's a heavy pot that you cook things in ๐Ÿฅฒ
    They're really good at dispersing heat, so they're popular for cooking stuff for a long time at lower temperatures. Like stews and stuff. But you can make a lotta things in em

[​IMG]

5. I got a new pressure canner :)

6. OH! We call that a Crock pot! Ours is electric and goes on the counter though. I reckon it's the same difference! I was genuinely thinking of a diff kinda dutch oven ๐ŸŒš and was questioning why it would be seasoned and cast iron LOL ๐Ÿ˜”โœ‹๐Ÿผ

7. O I have a crock pot too, it's totally different lol. No not that kind of dutch oven :')

Campus likes this.
  8. OH. TF. send me a dutch oven now along with the lyrics to Renegade inside thank you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Œ

Atlas likes this.
  9. Family drama and pot. (For legal purposes I'm talking about the kitchenware and not a narcotic)

10. [​IMG]
    And a small bag of chocolate. And impulse got me planet zoo for myself

11. I got some clothes, baking equipment, and covid for Christmas.

12. Money, 15 Arizona Iced Teas, an armored shirt thing for motorcycle riding, a sweater and a shower/lotion/body spray set from Bath and Body Works

13. Bed sheet/blanket set, pre-rolled marijuana joints, a fleece marijuana blanket, body wash & shampoo, towels, sugar cookie scented bath bombs, jewelry & candy.

i am canadian so weed is legal.

14. Pre rolled? Sounds dodgey as fuck

15. Not really? you get them at a legal dispensary. itโ€™s literally just weed that comes already rolled up with a paper filter. thats it.

16. Always been told if you gonna buy it buy it whole and grind it yourself otherwise theres q 99.9% chance its gonna be laced with a bunch of other shit to bulk it out more so it cheaper for the dealer

17. That happens when you buy ILLEGALLY. Pre-rolls are legal. Iโ€™m not talking about going down town & finding some random guy & buying joints off him. youโ€™re going into an established business & purchasing them legally. thats what pre-rolls are.

18. But how do you know other shit hasnt been mixed in with it

19. Oh my god youโ€™re stupid.

20. Am i tho. Pharma companies are dodgey scammers to. So can you really trust it