Choosing Gender Preferences for Avi Drops

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kelliope, May 7, 2022.

1. Apologies if this is a topic that has already been posted or discussed, but I would love a way to have a preference for which gender you would prefer from the Avi hunt reward boxes. Of course, it's great that we get them in general, but for me, I would love to get more female ones over the male ones. It would also be a great addition to have gender neutral or non-binary options if possible. Thanks for all that you do for the game!

Rainie and pyrenabunny like this.
  2. This has been posted a fuck ton before. Atas anser is no. If people could just pick and choose what they get then whats the motivation to keep going with the hunt

Guy and Figgles like this.
  3. It's kind of excluding non-binary/genderfluid people if they're forced to choose getting one avi over the other, no? There are a ton of avis that don't have pronouns in their description that can be assumed as nonbinary tbh.

But I also find it unlikely the devs will let people choose when it comes to hunts. Best way to choose now is through shards or a story pass

Rosalia, Rainie and Lite like this.
  4. HERES A TIP!!!
    IF YOU WANT FEM AVI:
    PUT ON A MALE AVI
    RESTART YOUR GAME
    OPEN YOUR AVI BOX
    SHOULD INCREASE YOUR CHANCES
    Works both ways.

Springsteen, Rainie and Kelliope like this.
  5. I really only believe in two genders but I support you op. A while back people were tryna hate on me for making a thread asking for more masculine avatars.
    People will always find a criticism to bring you down.
    Riding ata like they getting paid.
    So support and keep working towards your dream.
    Only one person can stop you and that's you.

Dhiwatah likes this.
  6. If I'm not mistaken, the majority of the players in this game are female, which is why ATA caters to them a lot more. But I agree with you that some of the male avis recently have been very lackluster. ATA needs to be a tad bit more accomadating. For instance, they limit themselves to six monthly avis, and most of them tend to be female. Why can they not release 8 or 10 monthly avis, with better male and non-binary inclusion? They like their money, it would make them more. Just my opinion

Springsteen likes this.
  7. The whole point of the staff strike is coz there was to much workload. The workload that exists now will be what the devs and staff agreed apon

8. I didna realize there was a staff strike 🥴

9. Was a couple years ago i think. Way to much workload for the timeframe they have. Its why hunt avis dropped by half as well. Used to get 2 avis per avi box now just 1

Rainie likes this.