Childish War

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Rhetorical, May 28, 2014.

1. Ooook wall me when updated

2. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

3. So if they are all killing each other why do the night owls not simply kill he day time siblings in there sleep

4. Boring yan

5. If you had constructive criticism, you could add that. Or at least make your feedback more pleasant.️ Attacking someone's writing is a sure way to make sure they'll never listen to you.

6. Excuse me?

Boring?

BORING!?

This is far from boring. Like... Two billion light years away from boring. So don't you dare call it that again.

Everyone may be entitled to their opinion, but don't reasonlessly insult a writers work. Especially when you couldn't do any better.

7. I think she's referring to the fact that I haven't updated or something. As you can see, she referred to me as a good writer on the page before.

And besides, girls, I eat criticism for breakfast.

8. No. That's not nutritional enough.

Eat like some cereal or something too at least.

9. I'm on a diet

10. NO DIET FOR YOU YOU SKINNY CHILD

11. BUT I NEED TO WORK OFF ALL OF THESE COMPLEMENTS MY EGO GONNA GET FAT, TASH

12. I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR EGO LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA COMPLIMENT IT ANYWAY

13. BUT IT WANTS TO HAVE A SUMMER BODY

14. IT ALREADY HAS A BEAUTIFUL FIGURE

15. WHAT THE HECK HAVE I MISSED?! Lol I come back here and I see yelling

16. wall me when updated ^_^ please 

17. Ugh, you're such a talented writer. I don't mean ugh as in disgust. I mean it in an adorning way. Don't. Stop. Keep. Going. Please.

18. I think we need Ali to get noticed by a publisher and become famous. Like, now.