Character/profile houses

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -PA_Jack-, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Lol well I've had this idea for a while n I posted it on Elle's wall but knowing how a wall works, it's probably gone.
    So I have an idea to make houses for our character. Now It's just an idea for ATA to bounce off of in order to make pimd a little bit more interesting

-SIMPLE FEATURES-

-Tab placed under the hire/battle buttons taking you to the house/apartment page so friends can view

-Able to add items from hunts, spinner, store, or gifted into the house/apartment (this give players something more to do on pimd)

-For the player them self access to this page or house/apartment will be near the top left of home page near dorms or on the opposite side

- Letting players be able to upgrade their house/apartment as they upgrade their profile(stats)

ITEMS = FURNITURE
    -Items can be dropped during hunts (making them more valuable)
    -Items can be dropped from party's
    -Items can be bought with EC (more money for ATA)
    -items can not be traded or gifted (unless with rs)
    -items can be sold for cash only
    -items can be bought in store

-Adding small features like color customization
    and extra rooms is an ATA decision. Any other tweaks, adjustments, deductions, or add-on/improvements is up to ATA of-course

And any other ideas from my fellow players would be nice

I would greatly like to see this added to the game and see how it goes?

Please let me know if the idea is good n feedback is appreciated 

2. not bad SUPPORT

3. I support its a good idea I had sorta a idea like it somewhat more simple tho lol but yeah I would totally like ata to do thag it would be fun

4. I think its great except instead of a house maybe and actual dorm room? Just to go with the theme of the game

5. Sounds like a fun idea. But I agree with candy, an actual dorm room would be a better idea. Other than that it sounds great.

6. Lol didn't wana confuse the game with two taps listed as dorm .. But making it a dorm room would be better

7. I would help you but I'm too lazy to help with the edits to be honest.

8. Thnk you ? it's understandable

9. Thnx for input though

11. Bronco get somewhere

12. we have the dorm feature

13. Been There Done That :) Nice Idea Though

14. They could make a ton more of money off it, so I don't see why not lol.

15. because idea sucks

16. Guess they made this happen too.