changing the game up

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by shaelah_rae, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Hello I am one of the players on this game obviously. I was told to make a post to the forum about any changes. So here I am.... I started playing this game about 4 years ago. I decided to download it because I was informed about high school hero getting shut down and taken off the app stores. I wanted to reach out and gain opinions and feedback on how I would like this game to be more like high school hero was. And for those of you that don’t know what game I’m talking about try searching it on YouTube and watch a few videos. Anyways comment below for feedback please. Thanks again for taking the time to read my post. ?

3. I'm confused what exactly you are asking. Are you asking what are some aspects of PIMD that resemble High School Hero? If that isn't it, if you could fit your question into a single sentence, that would be helpful!

4. I hope you’re not asking for this game to be more like HSH? I came from there as well, but this is an entirely different game.

5. High school hero was the bees knees I was ankle deep in them popularity leaderboards when it shut down HshDave can go fly a kite tho low key

6. I haven’t thought about HSH in ages honestly. But it was a good game.

7. Huh?

8. Tbh for me at its peak it was like equal to pimd if not better in ways and oddly a lot of current leaderboard pimd users came from hsh

9. I left the game shortly after joining pimd, but I remember a lot of players came over here.

10. Sometimes it’s best to leave things as a distant memory. Let HSH go, we all have <3.

11. Legends never die

12. This is true

13. More like hoe school hobos

tftfdegenerates

14. Is that a third party app?

15. You can mention YouTube