CCOTD

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Jalapeno, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Campus Conversation Of The Day
    I was thinking about last night when everyone started talking about the food subject it was like it was potd but a conversation on campus. I would like to ask you (ATA),if you would take this in mind and have me and some others taking charge of this great idea. I know many people would contribute to this. It would be a great fun activity for people with lots of Speakers and those without speakers would wanna participate and when they get their speakers would jump right in. Also about 90% of campus for america was talking about food. I myself spent 24 speakers just to talk about this subject. I would like to get a reply on how this sounds and if you could put it in action letting me know I would keep an update on it. I am very active and this is my first idea. I hope it is a great one to you (ATA) please reply to me ASAP on the game or my email @ 2015tophertater@gmail.com
    I would lobe the chance to work on something you putnin action (ATA)

Yours Truly

International-Harvester

2. Support

3. Sounds like a pretty good idea.

4. Don't give out your personal information. In this case your email.

Email support at support@athinkingape.com include game name, game you play (PIMD) with the issue, question or suggestion. They will email you back .. so don't spam.

6. SOME People Dont Like Wasting Speakers, Others Opinions Should Come In Order As Well:), Just Giving An Opinion, No Hard Feelings

7. no hard feelings at all