CAT CAFE PARTIES: RAFFLE AND GIVEAWAY.

Discussion in 'Activities' started by NoLongerUsinThisAcc, May 13, 2020.

1. That seems fair enough. Maybe if it was sexually motivated he got his Load Out as he killed him...

2. On a brighter note, 18 months ago on Quora.com
    I read a report of a Korean kid who died after playing PUBG for 24 hours straight in an internet cafe. Because I had just got into playing PUBG MOBILE for days on end after taking speed, I replied to his parents message calling their dead son "a fucking lightweight"...

The Korean Government changed the law to only allow access for 12 hours at a time for anyone.

I didn't apologize to the parents.

I also now think they are all lightweight scum.

My name on PUBG is VendettaJames

NoLongerUsinThisAcc likes this.
  3. 24 Hours Left
    To Enter

4. fun fact - a crocodile can’t poke its tongue out πŸŠπŸ˜”

5. Fact: (probably not one but I like to think it is)
    Sometimes the reason good things are not happening to you is because you are the good thing that needs to happen to other people.

Atumnice, Mercure2, Aei and 1 other person like this.
  6. Fiendish

7. ONE HOUR LEFT TO ENTER

8. WINNERS

4th : MaxLMus-F 320
    3rd : MossBosseller 134
    2nd : Maybellinesofine 62
    1st : Rotten Apples 275

Giveaway :

57 Seiekifumi
    9 MoneyJ
    28 Jeanneharu
    77 1983_an_Ethel_Merman_Etc_Etc

ALL WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING

9. I defintely recieved my prize! Skidattles sent me bentos as gifts so whenever I choose to join the cat club I can contact one of the admims and give them right back. Thank you Skidattles for giving everyone an awesome oppurtunity for free cat sessions! You hosted a great raffle and giveaway, congrats to all the winners including my sweet rs.

10. I can't find the winner anywhere, and so have made the difficult decison to redraw the first place proze, which the fabulous @WooliBear has one, all the other winners have until Monday the 8th to get in contact with me, gailure to do so means a redraw for them also.

11. Congrats to the winners!

12. On a lighter note...

A Coach full of Japanese Tourists was hijacked in the Philippines when it arrived at the airport on route to the Hotel with 28 people on board.

It turned out that they were being held captive by the former Chief of Police.

He had been fired from his job on Charges of Corruption and drug possession.

His demands were to have his job reinstated and a pay increase.

He shot three of the tourists dead before SWAT fired flash bangs onto the bus before killing another tourist.

They then shot the Police Chief dead.

Not the greatest unfair dismissal appeal ever, then.