Cat cafe club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by UniLove, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Hi, I was wondering if anyone have any tips/advice for running a cc club?

2. You probably shouldn't. It costs a lot of money to successfully run one because sometimes there will be no one to drop but all your guests paid for someone to drop so you will have to drop w no benefits

3. Do you have a life? Do you have to keep track on money irl? If you said yes to either of these thrn dont do it. It takes alot of time and money to do

4. Generally speaking, I agree with Omiyosiw.

There’s also a high amount of cat clubs being opened and often makes it difficult to succeed as a club.

However...
    If you insist on making one, I think it’s important to consider admins carefully. Think about what tz you need covered, and don’t hire more admins than you need. Additionally, don’t allow free stays for your admins, it’ll be too difficult to upkeep parties without paying out of pocket or overbooking.

Definitely expect to pay some money or bentos to start your club as well. New cat clubs generally need to build a reputation of being solid and stable before people start perming.

And lastly, don’t make the mistake of doing like 70cc per cat 💀 It’s literally impossible to upkeep without spending money or overbooking.

GreenCrack, Noon and Atlas like this.