Can we get representation for handicap and realistic people?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wouldn’t be a first

2. Mini it doesn't start with a bad diet.
    It starts with a mental issue which manifests itself in a bad diet.

3. You can be anorexic and have an appetite. That dictionary definition is weird and it's better to follow the DSM's definition since it's a mental disorder.

4. The point is that you have a holier-than-thou attitude, think you know it all, and refuse to admit when you're wrong so that it is absolutely pitiful

5. No I just don’t care about you

6. We have "thicker" looking Avi's from previous hunts that might give off a good representation of a larger build body type. But tbh, we should not be glamorizing obese people or those with an eating disorder such as anorexia. There's NOTHING wrong with the Avis we are given.

7. None of those are mutually exclusive. It's all of them and your denial is not helping you. I hope you get the therapy you deserve because you really need help

8. Jesus why is one person here so salty?

9. Oh ? interesting

11. i find it disrespectful that a couple of you guys took the time to pretty much harass each other instead of staying on topic.

Also, okay i guess using the word anorexic wasn't the best choice to try and describe an Avis depiction of a very very thin individual.

The reality is that all we ever see are Avis with supermodel physiques and attributes.

Even the so-called thick Avis are not representative of individuals with much much larger bodies.
    Avatars with white or gray hair are still shown to be physically young.
    There literally is no representation for those with physical ailments and deformity.

I'm positive that people will purchase these types of avatars if they we're available.

12. This thread has gone horribly off topic. Locking. ??‍♀️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.