Camp Bloodlings: Intro (based off my first created club)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by _Vera_Strixes_, Aug 12, 2018.

1. The video is like a wild fire rushing through camp. I stay hidden in the shadows... I don't know how people don't see me... I listen to their conversations about it... It breaks my heart how stupid I was... I made a mistake... I ruined it... I'm done

2. I quickly run to my room.... I close the door and there is Pandora... "Why..." she says. .. " Why mess with my feelings... " I hesitate.... " I Im.. Sorry" I studder... " Sorry doesn't heal broken hearts" she says as she walks out.. I watch years in my eyes

3. I decide to leave sneak out figure out what's happening and as I'm packing I hear noises... " Hello?? " I say looking around . Muffled voices come from the closet. I open it and Alex and Envy tumble out. " Wth you two??!! " I exclaim as they stumble to get up.

4. "i um.... " Alex stammered " Alex wanted to do something for you" Envy says blandly " Um??? " I say " What do yo- " I was interrupted by a kiss. Usually People would be happy but no!! That was the 2nd I was kissed by someone i didn't want to kiss... But I didn't want to break his heart so... I kissed back.

5. that was waste of time