Camp Bloodlings: Intro (based off my first created club)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by _Vera_Strixes_, Aug 12, 2018.

1. I ran through the forest heart pounding as I heard my mother's screams behind me and then they abruptly stopped. I froze feeling her soul leave her body and I collasped unconscious.

2. I wake up feeling my whole body in pain.. I saw two women looking down at me. "Hello... What's your name sweety?" The first one said. " My name is. .. " I began to say but realized... I didn't know my name... "Yes sweaty what is it?" The second one said. " I I don't know. .. " I couldn't remember anything... But all I could remember was someone's scream.... her scream...

3. She wakes up again but this time in a cabin it's dark and cold. "So you're the new girl?" A female voice ask. " Um.. Y yes.. " I respond scared " Uh where are you? " As soon as she ask a beautiful girl steps out of the shadows " I'm Pandora.. " She says but I do not hear her Im busy taking in her beauty. Her long brown locks go down to her lower back, her skin has a golden tan, her lips soft and plump... but her eyes... They were blue... A clear ocean blue.. Like Windows to a soul....

4. " Are you okay? Your face is all red?.. " She ask concerned as she walks over sitting on the bed I'm in. I feel the heat in my cheeks get worse. I look away getting control of myself, " I'm fin e... " I finally answer. I suddenly feel conscious of what I look like and I get up going to a near by mirror. I have long muddied red hair, my skin a soft chocolate, my eyes amber.. They seemed to glow softly in the dim lighting... I turn around facing Pandora as she moved to behind me. I ask "Where are we?"

5. " You're in Camp Bloodlings.. The scouts found you collapsed, bleeding, and nearly dead. They brought you back and the nurses healed you. " Pandora explains. I stand there looking around realizing I am in pjs . " Um ... " I manage to say before Pandora says " Don't worry there are clothes on that bed over there, " She points at a bunk in the corner "I'll be right outside if you need me." She says as she walks out and I walk over to the bunk and get dressed.

6. I put on a black hoodie with a punished skull on it. I then put on the white jean shorts shorts realizing they are a little too short for short shorts. Puts on converse then Puts on the two golden rings and locket.. Looks in the mirror. "Good enough.." I say as I walk outside seeing Pandora talking to two guys.

7. The taller one has messy blue hair, green jade eyes, and dark chest nut skin. He has a plain black t-shirt and jeans on with combat boots. The shorter one has black hair, Calf like brown eyes, ivory skin. He is wearing a purple hoodie, black jeans and converse on. His hood is up. I stare at them a long time before they all turn looking at me... "Um.. Hey I'm marcus.." The tall one says. " Hey I'm Rain... " The shorter one says quietly.. I hear a voice in my head "Woah.. She is hot.." It sounds slit like. .. " She is gorgeous.. " another says interrupting her thoughts... " Um you okay? " Say Pandora pulling me back out of a my mind...

8. They all stare at me. " Um yes... " I answer quickly. But then my stomach growls and a blush in embarrassment. Marcus laughs " You're cute when you blush" He winks and I look down. "Marcus be quiet." Pandora says sounding defensive. She looks at me " don't mind him.. He's a big flirt. " She says laughing. I can't help but smile and giggle. "Ahem! Anyway um.. Mystery Girl would you like something to eat?" Rain asks, " Oh yea please! " I say. He turns and motions for me to follow. " Okay you two have fun me and Marcus have to talk. " Pandora says waving bye to me and rain.

9. Rain and I enter a building that smells delicious. "This is the mess hall where we eat every meal!" he explained walking through waving at some other campers I guess as he leads me to the buffet. " and this is the buffet! Help yourself I'll be off now. Enjoy" he says as he walks off leaving me alone.

10. I grab a plate and pile it high with food and I sit down at a table alone. A guy and a girl sit down. The girl has short sandy hair, tan skin, blue eyes, wore a cute flowery romper. The guy had black hair, Grey eyes, fair skin, and wore white tee with leather jacket, ripped jeans and combat boots. " Hey I'm Gracie and this is my bf Alex! " the girl says excitedly. " oh um... Hey" I say nervously, " Hey aren't you that new girl Axel found? " Alex asks. Suddenly I'm pulled into a flashback of some sort.

11. A beautiful women in Valkerie armour and feathered wings looking down at me. " Aisling my beautiful creation... You are my will to live.. I will love you forever and always.. " She says smiling.. " Vera... Time for training. " A man walks in with armour on. "Okay Marshal, Aisling have fun with Lily and uncle Seb!!" Vera says as the flashback ends. " Um. .. Hello? " Gracie says looking me.

12. " Um yea... I just need some air.. " I walk out of the crowded mess hall and look around comprehending what I just saw. " My names Aisling... And my moms name is Vera... And my dad's Marshal... I have an Uncle named Seb? And I know someone named Lily!? " I slide down the wall... "Ugh this day can't get any worse"... and then it did...

13. I saw him from a mile away black messy hair, deep red eyes, he had this smirk that showed off his fangs and he seemed to be heading straight for me. My heart seemed to do a little flip as he is only a foot from me and he looks down on me. "Hey... My names Blake. ." He says. " I Im A Aisling " I say blushing looking down. " He grabs my chin lifting it up toward him. " That's a beautiful name... Well cya later Aisling.. " he winks walking away leaving he r awestruck.

14. Later that night at campfire everyone is singing and laughing but I'm leaning against a tree watching from afar... alone.. lost in my own thought until.. " Hey you not in the mood either? " I whip around slamming right into Pandora knocking her and I both down.

15. " I Im uh so so very sorry! " I stammer then squeeze something wondering what it is and Pandoras face goes red. I look at what I'm squeezing and it's her right breast and I scramble to get up and I extend my hand to help her up. " Again so very sorry!! " I say again. "oh it's okay!" She says smiling . I extend my hand to help her up but before I know it she had already pulled me back down closer then before. Stares right into her eyes and then suddenly she kisses me... I blush before leaning into the kiss.

16. (Warning: Kissing scene )

I feel her tongue slide into my mouth. I slide mine into hers deepening the kiss. She rolls me over standing me up pinning me against the tree still kissing.

17. (Warning: Kissing scene )

I feel her tongue slide into my mouth. I slide mine into hers deepening the kiss. She rolls me over standing me up pinning me against the tree still kissing. We take our shirts off quickly, I wrap my arms around her neck and legs around her waist. I feel us teleport to the empty cabin leader room back in the cabins. She lays me on the bed and starts kissing me again.

(Kissing scene is over but if you read it... They could have... Or could have not)

18. I look around... I'm in darkness... I see my mom... Her eyes full of fear. " Aisling Go!! Run!! Find your father!!! He'll Take you to your Uncles camp! You'll be safe there! RUN! " she screams. and it goes dark as a sit up looking around wildly. Lays back down realizing it was a dream..

19. Looks over seeing Pandora. My eyes widen and I scramble out of bed getting dressed and rushing out. All the girl in the cabin see her as her face goes red as she runs out. She stumbles down the steps and falls stronge arms catch her. " Well well well" Blake says, "What do we have here?" . "Um h hey..." I stammer. He smirks " Meet me behind the main big cabin in 10 minutes. I nod blushing and he disappears leaving me standing there stunned.

20. I waste no time. I run to behind the cabin and wait feeling oddly alive with a new feeling. After awhile he comes out the corner smiling. "Well you came, that must mean something" he smiles and before I could say anything he pins me against the wall and kisses me. I freeze with shock and out of the corner of my eye I see a flash. A camera flash.... I push him off. "Wtf!!! Wth do you think you're doing!!!!" I yell at him " Ruining your chances.. " he says with an evil grin. I feel my eyes water and I run away...