Came to the app to get away from loneliness and the ish got worse🤧

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by KayMakeEmSwoon, Jun 19, 2020.

1. sooo, picture this : scrolling through the app seeing everybody with their clique and wanting one for yourself so you go out and talk to people. Terrible decision, one of the ones that make you rethink Life type of terrible. XD , i gave up. Just turn bitter everybody, I'm halfway there all I need is a house full of a different variety of animals cause cats only not going to workout. 🤧

2. Bad advice. 👎 Resolving to be a bitter person is pitiful.

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. What's bitter about being alone and having a lot of cats? (As my cat caterwauls to the stray cat that I feed on my porch)

Ahem.

4. Join my clique

5. Who needs a clique? Anyone who feels like being unfriendly to me because I'm not a part of their little friend group is lame af

BenSolo, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. That's what this game is about, finding your friend group, its on the app store page, you just suck at playing

7. So what you're saying is, you're lame af

BenSolo and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. Same, my (really good tbh)loneliness and cats are feeling attacked rn

9. Damn, lol.

As a man I'll never be lonely, my right hand is always here to cheer me up😂😂

10. Bro bro bro dun worry about being alone, ur never alone m8 there's always a spider somewhere, crawling, keeping you company bruh, I bullshyt ye not while ur sleeping there's a spider keeping ya company. I hope you're able 2 find comfort in deez kind words

11. Can confirm. I'm the spider 😌🕷