Cabin on the Island

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Everything is perfect. Please make every hunt like this. ??‍♀️

2. Wouldn’t it kinda ruin SFW’s a little? Since players will be out hitting other players anyway?

3. Not a big fan of this tbh?‍♀️

4. How do I join the event???

5. Honestly looks really dumb

6. I'm having fun, it was hard to find people with idols to hit. But overall, I support.

7. Is that why yoy responded? ? "ha"

8. August meaning its frikin summer still, so why are we getting a halloween hunt.

9. You know it ?

10. It does feel like a Halloween hunt tbh, just the character designs are reminiscent of some past Halloween hunts, and also the PvP is actually kind of cool? But has too many flaws to be taken seriously

11. Agreed ?

12. Question, and sorry if it’s been answered
    By 666, does it count idols stolen too? Like I currently have 100 or something idols. But I’ve jacked more than that but I’ve also lost more than that. Is there a way to keep track of it?

13. Nvm, I guess I just need 666 at one time. ? kinda hard coz I gotta lose 750??

14. I mean 700 lul

15. It gets worse. Chances are, you got to collect 666 items for One Notebook, which means you got to do it 4 times for a 250kcs item. Should come to 2664 total idols.

16. So how many ppl have complained so far ?

17. Probably somewhere a little less than the amount of pranks you’ve lost ? it’s hard not to complain when there’s no longer any penalty of getting hit, apart from losing a little stamina and idols, which is part of the story anyways

18. Ouch ? so you don’t lose money? I skimmed the op musta missed it

19. Read the part highleted in red. You’ll lose neither Stamina or cash when hit.