Cabin on the Island

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I'm finding using bl versus random on pub that bl pays more and more consistently. Must be a balancing mechanic.

2. I think they put the energy system back in coz sfw.

And toughen up

and you get more idols by hitting people with more idols.

3. Ive lost idols but they wont register on story, still stuck on 0/700

4. Pls fix this. /: It’d be great if this were actually working, but so far me and everyone I know are still losing strn/intl when we’re hit.

5. Why would it make a difference? You don't mind losing idols, but energy loss is too much to bare?

6. If they say there’s going to be no loss, there should be no loss. If they said normal pvp stat loss would stay, j wouldn’t have an issue, but I expected to be able to get fought and still party, which isn’t the case. Chill ?

7. Love it! Good job on this hunt!!

8. dtw ?

9. We're still looking into it. :)

10. What about wins/losses? Does this affect those stats?

11. It really isn't stupid tbh tho but whatever to each their own

12. Some people are partiers but obviously still have a chance of being hit by those who take part in the PVP story of the hunt, which is why they've probably made it so there's no cash/energy loss if hit. If only they made it like KAW PVP weekend events where you choose to participate and your BL shows others who have chosen to participate as well.

Kefo likes this.
  13. It's fixed now! Pranks don't give damage anymore.

BL tends to find you better matches, and better matches pay out more idols.

You also get more idols when attacking someone who has a lot (you steal a percentage of the target's idols)

14. Thank you ^^ ??

15. Cursed idols i got from pvp is still not reflected on my story

16. Doesn't seem to be working when hits are successful

17. Goth furniture is back.. Finally!

18. I am so lost. I was told we get notifications when we hit and steal idols. I just unloaded on someone and got no notifications or idols.

19. omg I’m loving this PvP hell yeah