Buying bb box if club gets full

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DaniAsio, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Lol. i was on this club some time ago. . Every party i got cheap gifts from admin reminding me to hit. Their effort in sending gifts to all members each party is amazing!😂😂 Club too complicated. I just hit parties and go, i stayed until they kicked me out for being inactive.

Muschi likes this.
  2. My alt merced a few months back here. They asked to count our hits for every party and wall some admin of our total hits at the end of the day 😂 I guess what they've been doing is working since the club has been up for so long but personally it seemed excessive especially when mostly I just log on to hit parties 😅

Hera and Muschi like this.
  3. You aren't supposed to profit from running a POTD club. Not even most fucking cc clubs are profitable. Are you just in it to gain chibis from naĂŻve noobs? Because that's what it sounds like

Hera, NightingaIe and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Omfg stop it...
    I am dedAF💀

5. I showed this to a friend who helps run a potd club and they said “They (as in op) make the game into a literal job”

WhoTfIsWesday, Hera and Muschi like this.
  6. ok idc if i’m gonna get roasted for bumping a 1 month old thread but ATA can u like idk ban this person or something bc he’s making the game worse for everyone by being super authoritative and being super strict

i used to be in this club like a few months ago until i fell out with this dumbass of a club president (DaniAsio), man kept coming up with new confusing unnecessary shit like “labours” (tf are labours???? pls) to help newbies to like learn the game or something??? and random shit like badges, and kept making us post dumb shit like “OMP UMP timezone maxplunder” on his wall over and over...

the last straw was when we got an sfw threat from someone bc some guy in sfw joined our club. dude sent a gift to mr DaniAsio telling him to kick out the person from sfw otherwise the whole club would go into sfw. my man decided to ignore said gift and eventually put the whole club into sfw, me and some other admins kept getting hit and we didn’t even know why

we asked dani what was going on and his only response was “Idk i don’t add people/open messages/accept gifts” which was fucking stupid obv, so we pushed him to give us the reason why we were in sfw and eventually told us it was bc he “didn’t know” we had a sfw threat and got all of us attacked bc of his ignorance

and then we argued on the club discord about how ignorant he was, and dani didn’t even give 2 shits about his club members and just decided to ignore us and move on with his life. and then some other ppl and i talked about the stupid shit that dani came up with (labours, badges, immunity charm tf) and we asked him why he did it, he kept saying over and over it was all useless bc no one gives a fuck about it and it was hella annoying (he would keep pming us and making dumb group chats reminding us to post on his wall and complete the labours) but wow look it was all pointless bc he decided to ignore all of it and come up with new completely useless crap

so, tldr F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and its president is a flop club, you should avoid it bc the president is fuckin weird and annoying + the admins try to suck up to him for some reason lmao (@WinterBabe where u @?)

tsukki likes this.
  7. ok also can we all acknowledge that daniasio is a 30+ year old man with a job doing this kind of dumb shit on a game.. bro pls

8. This a 17+ game tho I know chicks that 40+ on here

9. That’s not even the saddest thing I’ve heard of, look at this guy from a trading gc
    [​IMG]

bb likes this.
  10. How are there still 77 willing idiots in this club.

11. Coz they stupid as fuck or his alts

12. that’s not the point, it’s the fact that he’s 30+ and does this kind of stupid shit that children would do

13. Nah children can’t even come up with this confusing bs

14. *sigh* This club is apparently still a total train wreck. I guess I can appreciate trying to come up with new things to try and keep the game entertaining, but making them mandatory and cracking down so hard on people is not the way to go about it.

Muschi likes this.
  15. I refuse to believe that is not a troll just using some old dude's pic

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. I said the same thing but they’re dedicated to the bit if they are

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  17. So much free time on some ppls hands

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. I agree lol, that just sounds way too fake to not be a joke

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. Ok so I see some people complaining about this club and I wanna say when I was in the club it was a complete disaster I kept getting promoted and demoted, Like I was executive then I was party jockey to club rep it was happening for days I didn’t understand why and the whole “Hatching” thing confused me he would kick people out for no reason and once they asked he would never respond to them that club is just the worst

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  20. Why noobs keep bumping this thread the club is a scam there's actul good clubs around that are easy to find join them insted
    @-iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa- is ata letting you delete this yet