Buying bb box if club gets full

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DaniAsio, Oct 22, 2019.

1. ❦Skipping Today's POTD for playing Goreprentice & Pizza Pop until new POTD is found

❦Each GOREPRENTICE requires 7🎉Halloween Streamers bought from the EVENT SHOP

➸Each🎉costs 5ec

➸We pay 1c per🎉dropped,7c per🐈,3c per👙

➸We also pay 30c per bb box bought & there will be PLENTY IF WE REACH 50📿

❦DaniAsioJr is the DROP COUNTER

➸Register your drops on his wall & get payed 1 day AFTER this hunt

❦DaniAsioJr is the CLUBBANKER

➸Pay him 5c to buy the📿IMMUNITY CHARM for this hunt. Only they can hit our ec parties, while the doors stay OPEN ON REQUEST

❦DaniAsio is the AMBASSADOR

➸If you have bought the📿, you'll keep it UNTIL THIS HUNT ENDS. Just wall him if you want to Merc for any reason. That text is a Reverse Merc Pass

BunnyPissMatress likes this.
  2. Man just how do you come with all this crap.

10/10 for effort but hey, it’s a game, chill out. You don’t have to make it so complex. Your club is going to die if you keep coming up with all these complex rules whatsoever.
    Half of what’s on your club wall (not just this, but the other “normal” rules) isn’t understandable, not by me at least. There can be different, less complex way to make rules.

3c for a kini, and 7c for a cat?
    Might as well join a ppa/cc club with that.

30c for a bb box?
    I’ll call it a scam unless it’s the last bb.
    Join a bbb instead (or a different club that has people buying bb boxes without asking you to pay for it) if you can spend $$$, instead of paying for the box you’re “buying” and the box you’re “getting”. You’ll save 30c.

I don’t think anyone would be interested to join your club when there’s so many different, better clubs that does the same without complex rules and “charges”.

3. “Skipping potd until potd is found” is the most confusing & dumbest sentence I’ve ever read and it just gets worse as you read on.

Empress_, tsukki, Renata and 5 others like this.
  4. I really, genuinely feel bad for every new player you suck into your overcomplicated club. This game is supposed to be fun, not flipping boot camp. I'm absolutely dumbfounded every time I see that this club still exists and is seemingly functioning.

-Wisteria-, gothicc, Renata and 12 others like this.
  5. Lirily none of that made any sense

Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. only thing I got was gotta pay to hit ec partys and fùck that your a standard club not a cat club

Carrie likes this.
  7. I was just curious as to who was in this club, so i went to members and literally every single person has a position. I don’t know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn’t that.

tsukki likes this.
  8. Giving people admin positions is probably the only incentive they can give them to stay. 😂

Carrie, Hera and Bellissima like this.
  9. Lmao. O mai, they really are. 🤭 I wasn't expecting so many 😲

Carrie and Hera like this.
  10. Nope 1 person don't got 1

11. 51/52 members are in power. Wowzers

Hera likes this.
  12. He probably joined after Hera posted. 🥴

13. oooo mmk

Hera likes this.
  14. It’s now 2 but can y’all imagine how those two people feel 😂😂

15. I bet they’re all clueless

16. 😂😂 that club stupid

Carrie, Hera and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  17. This whole post just confused me so much I’ll stick to a regular club where I don’t pay for boxes or an “immunity charm” to hit parties 😂

Muschi, Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. Wtf even is an “immunity charm”

Muschi and Carrie like this.
  19. Reverse Merc Pass is my favorite part of this.

20. Just... Why??? This club is the most confusing thing in this entire game and for no reason at all. Every time I see them advertising I can't help but look at the club wall for some laughs. It's just so absurd.

How do you even come up with this and keep track of it, when 90% of people who read can't even understand what's going on? What the hell is a reverse merc pass 😂 Absolute nonsense.

-Wisteria-, Muschi, Leigh and 2 others like this.