BUSTY & MORE MASCULINE AVATARS? YES PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Grenade, Oct 13, 2021.

?

VOTE IF YOU THINK WE NEED MORE MASCULINE AVATARS, AND MORE BUSTY FEMALE AVATARS

1. YES WE DO

88 vote(s)
    88.0%
  2. NO WE DON’T

12 vote(s)
    12.0%
  1. 🖤 HELLO FORUM FRIENDS:

💭 I have been wanting to make a post regarding the avatars for a long time but, I was always hesitating because there’s already so many threads about it;

🦧
    Basically I feel we all need more things to the game which from some, can be done and some can’t [ EXP: Tradable Avis ]

📌
    ONE of the things that I always see around Clubs, Flashes, Group Chats even in BBB’s is that people really miss the old avatars, and no, I am not talking quality wise, I am talking about the design of the avatars, they used to be more “mature” “fun” “unique” “not last year avis” “not recyclable” “more masculine” “more busty” so I decided we need to let PIMD know about it, I mean tickets are an option, but if you want something done you go to the forums i’ve been told.

✏️ I feel for us girls when I say: WE NEED MORE BUSTY AVATARS, like in life so in game not everyone can be damned, not having them 👁👄👁

💭 The game represents 17+ college students so I’d like to see more mature avatars [ BOTH FEMALES AND MALES] , I myself have been dying to have an avatar that’s not LB for ONCE that’s HOT, BUSTY, BAD GIRLY VIBES, you get what I’m saying don’t act all innocent 🤓🔪
    [ EXP: THE
    CUPID AVATAR, THE KITTEN IN LINGERIE, OR LAST YEAR’S LB VALENTINES AVATARS]

💡SOME IDEAS BOTH M/F AVIS💡

GHOSTFACE 👻 AVATARS FOR HALLOWEEN 🎃 [ WHO DOESN’T LOVE AN OLD CLASSIC SCREAM MOVIE 🎥]

ANIME THEMED AVATARS [BUT MAKE THEM 2021 HOT VERSION] : Fullmetal alchemist,Revolutionary Girl Utena, DRAGON BALL Z,
    Michiko and Hatchin, Sailor Moon, Hunter x Hunter

GTA V THEMED [ WE ALL GREW UP WITH THIS TY]

POKEMON THEMED AVIS & BRING THE PIKACHU AS A PET
    HALLOWEEN BLOODY 🩸 AVIS WITH TATTOOS [ 2021 VERSIONS OF VAMPIRES, FRANKENSTEIN, HYBRIDS, MERMAIDS, GHOSTS, WOLVES, BLOODY KITTENS, WITCHES, BANSHEES]
    HOLLYWOOD 1960-2021 STARS INSPIRED BUT MAKE IT CUTE
    MARVEL THEMED AVATARS
    STAR WARS THEMED AVATARS
    LINGERIE THEMED AVATARS IN GENERAL, GIVE US MORE MATURE AVIS 🍒🥕

📌 LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE NEED CUTE AVATARS ALSO FOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T ALWAYS DO/OR AFFORD TO DO T10-100 NOT ONLY FOR THE LB, THE GAME IS BEING PLAYED BY MILLIONS NOT BY JUST 100 PEOPLE

🍒 MAKE THICC AVIS HOT LIKE THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO BE AND DO NOT BODY SHAME THEM BY MAKING ONLY SKINNY AVATARS NICE LOOKING AND HOT WITH TATTOOS AND BIKINIS [EXP THIS SUMMER’S HUNT THAT THICC AVIS WERE ALL COVERED IN CLOTHES BUT THE LB AVI SKINNY WITH TATTS AND LONG HAIR AND EVERYTHING, WHICH AGAIN IS UNFAIR AND DOUBLE BEAUTY STANDARDS, ALL WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL GAME OR NO GAME TY ]

💭 PS: Because some might take the word “Busty” the wrong way what is meant by it it’s more body diversity, more feminine if you may say in color, size & sexual preferences [ female avatars don’t even have eyelashes;; And I have personally sent at least over 10 tickets about it asking what’s the reason? Cause it’s a pretty simple but a very strong FEMININE feature ]

⚜️ As you know our society pretty much puts aside whatever is different or not likable enough, and I feel that we don’t have to advertise it even more in a community where we’re all apart in and our close friends too.

💭 Some may ask why not regular avatars? Because we already have them. The goal here is to start getting unique avatars from which every person can show their diversity, uniqueness, and what makes them who they are.

👄 This game is a whole community, and as we all can understand in communities there’s all type of sizes, colors, hairstyles, heights & sexual preferences so we cannot really put aside everyone and everything else and just choose a “regular” avatar to represent us all. There’s plenty of hunts that ATA I believe can fit at least a “different” [ as some people may call it ] avi, which if you think about it more people will start playing the game or become active feeling that they’re being heard.

😱 They used to have the same avatars for LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈 people for 3 years straight. What does this action say to all these people including myself; That we’re not regular enough to become an avatar; The answer is “Yes” Cause if you only advertise the “regular” everything besides it will be hated by any community or society as we have already seen x

❤️ We Do Not Live In A Regular Society

✏️ Please do not take this Forum personally, this is for all the people that needed someone to say what they couldn’t say, for everyone who needed to hear this and for each and one of you to know that you’re loved and heard and that your opinion matters x

💐 Have a beautiful day ahead my lovelies, Grenade xxx

🗳
    THESE WERE SOME OF MY IDEAS, THOUGHTS AND FEEDBACK, I HOPE THIS HELPS. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE IF YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE TO VOTE ON THE POLL ❤️

2. This is a interesting, well-thought out thread. Your ideas sound really dope! I'm a sucker for anime themed hunts myself (ღ˘ω˘ღ)

3. I'm rather shocked you saying that you see a lot of people asking for more sexual avatars, since I see the exact opposite more often -- people saying they want it toned down and to see more avatars wearing normal clothes and outfits, especially higher stat avatars since almost always a lot of the higher stat avatars are half nude (i.e. shard avatars). It's one of the biggest complaints I see regarding shard avatars and is posted about frequently in forums.

4. I just read it and I'm not sure what the purpose of you redirecting me towards it is.

Edit: Oops you deleted both posts. 🤷‍♀️

6. Thank you so much ❤️

7. @Grenade It might be easier if you ask a moderator to edit your P.S. part into the original post instead of having it in a quoted reply in the thread!

Ciabatta and Grenade like this.
  8. Will do thank you❤️

Muschi likes this.
  9. I agree with you, I want more clothed decent looking high stat avs. Over sexual ones are just so overdone I'm tired of them

10. I agree with you, I want more clothed decent looking high stat avs. Over sexual ones are just so overdone I'm tired of them

11. I’m one of the people who’s been complaining about the shard avatars, especially the high stat ones. My main gripe is that they look like they came from some very expensive and bizarre art show, and simply aren’t relatable or thematically fitting at all.

While I personally prefer avatars that aren’t half naked, I don’t see any issues with sexualized avatars, especially considering the theme and target audience of the game, and the mundane lingerie avis from a few years ago are highly popular and don’t feel nearly as out of place as the more recent ones.

Ciabatta, Choochiiiiii and Grenade like this.
  12. If you're happy any u know clap ur hands👏👏👏

Grenade likes this.
  13. 100% Y E S. I’m here for it and can’t wait to see if it happens. 🖤

Grenade likes this.
  14. There's tons of oversexualized avatars, I don't rly feel like we need more. Everyone on this app is a perv. The rest of the ideas sound fine

Grenade likes this.
  15. How to apply as moderator

16. Ata will post in the announcements when applications are open, they’ve just taken on mods this year though so be prepared for a wait

Grenade likes this.
  17. Yes ffs give us masculine avis with fits Bodies and strong, no need to be shirtless just to have those strong bodies

Grenade likes this.
  18. I was actually just going to make a post about the avatars, so I appreciate this post a lot🙊 I completely agree with you. I do think that they have an assigned artist for the avatars. Everyone has their own style in drawing, which is why most avatars look similar. While I do acknowledge the talent of whomever is drawing the avatars, it may be time to bring another person on board, just so there’s some variety. It would ruin the “uniform” look most avatars have, but it would make a lot more users happy in the long run.

MayaTheHopeful and Grenade like this.
  19. Thank you babygirl 🥺❤️

20. Cant read that. Way to much going on. But yes. Would be good to get some better man avis. I think maybe the artists dont know how to draw body hair tho and thats maybe why every avi is hairless

Grenade likes this.