Bunny Side Up

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Nope, they seem to be dropping really commonly

2. U should drop those avi n items on boxes ... I miss the old pimd ????

3. Bunny dad is so cute, only one I want ?

4. These Avis are so nice :cry:

6. Never any African American Avis

7. I empathize, but I completely disagree with the basic request. Please DO shift around the egg color / party relationships at some point. Keeping ochre associated only with high difficulty parties will kill many of your younger clubs that are actively trying to grow (and are purchasing plenty of DNs and ec in those efforts). At least with regular POTDs we could rock the quests on days with easy POTDs, and had incentive to get stronger for the medium POTDs. Now we are dead in the water and losing members.

8. Yay, I got 13 galaxy eggs from the box.

9. I got vip ava from seccond box :))

10. Awesome Ava's but u put the best Ava's in the box and T10

11. Hey ATA, I have a question.

Can we only get one avatar from boxes? Because I've open so so many, (with ec keys), and only gotten this one dude. Which isn't very helpful, as I'm a girl.
    Like I swear I've opened tons. And my last 20 have all been eggs. With golden keys ?
    But if you can only get one Avi, I'll quit trying haha

12. The pic of the ava you see when you open up the app and the event is announced, is it a real ava you can get? And how? It looks so awesome. The only one I like

13. They're real avas :3 they're from a past event i think. Saw few players here with those avas :)

14. That ava is reward for top 10 .

15. Anybody know where I can flash counter culture at for the upcoming challenge in 30 minutes?

16. I opened 2 golden egg boxes and got the VIP Vinyl Bunny chick, so yes, there are others you can get, unfortunately it's all luck and I just got lucky this hunt. Good luck 

17. You can get all avatars available in the Easter Bunny Box! So up to a max of 4 (the 4 shown on this post) :) Good luck!

18. What do we get from collecting medals.? ? don't really understand the point of them.

19. Thank you! 

20.  V O L L E Y M E 