Bro-in' Out! New Furniture Available Now!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

2. Furniture Store

ATA I think it would be nice to have a furniture store with all past hunts furniture in it to purchase rather than trying to get them through trades I think a lot of people would benefit from it.

3. Furniture Store

ATA I think it would be nice to have a furniture store with all past hunts furniture in it to purchase rather than trying to get them through trades I think a lot of people would benefit from it.

4. I love the floor tiles :)

5. Can we buy with money

6. Re: Furniture Store

7. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

I agree ?

8. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

Support 

9. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

Support. ATA you don't make avis that can be bought with in game money that are not ecs at least make furnitures that are obtainable through in game money

10. Boa tarde. Mas não tem como eu disse que o que o senhor não tem como eu disse que a minha vida e, em

11. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

12. if we can buy cats by money. it will become more excellent.

13. you should add blue ticks after message was read

14. Re: Furniture Store

15. Why don't you do things like we can gift someone a bed during hunt for like 100b or even 200b..you do it with gifts that are mcs stats so why not with furniture.

16. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

? Such an excellent suggestion which they won't listen to 

17. I'll empty the shampoo bottle of alexa while she is sleeping and then I'll fill the bottle with same colour of nail paint

18. I'll put some glue in Quinn's underwear..so when he will wear it....u know what will happen 

19. furniture can be buy with game money not ecs

20. Spent the ec to open boxes but get only old ugly stuff ?