EVENT Brisbane There, Done That

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 21, 2020.

1. The mini hunt timer boxes are annoy

-bae, Hera, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  2. *puffs cigarette* back in my day we had to wait until half way through the hunt for LB

3. Probably a stupid question but where do you get the surfer chick Avi?

4. It’s spelt barby not barbie for BBQ..

5. Hate that the surfer girl is most likely in ib :/

6. As an australian this hunt sucks. We dont even call them shrimp theyre prawns.

Otira, Hag and Mon like this.
  7. I hate this hunt but considering its autralia day tomorrow im p sure it was made for that

8. "Shrimp on the barbie" is the one saying that will bring all australians together in disgust and i think thats p sexy of us

Jasmine and Sunshxnee like this.
  9. Really enjoy the Speed-Up Reward boxes, I've been getting better speed ups from those than ever got from the stories alone and that's awesome.

On the other hand, the 3h lite boxes are terrible. Low drops, hard to keep a proper flow while opening those and I don't see anything practical about them. Bring back our 8h boxes with better drops, I'd much rather wait than keep getting 35 drops every 3 hours. That's just ew.

renamed17893, Victoria, Eva and 7 others like this.
  10. A 6 hour box would be a nice medium but it makes more sense for shorter timer boxes you'd get more drops of them 🤷‍♀️

11. Not really, though. It's not just shorter, now we only get around 35 drops from each box and you have to be on your phone every 3 hours to make sure it happens

Hera, lirin and Carrie like this.
  12. Did you guys miss the fun fact they posted upon opening the game explaining why they chose shrimp on the Barbie?

also, to those who complained about the LNY, where you at? Cause they have a whole shard collection for it. The complaints, but not enough thanks.

Zelda, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  13. Plus, I don't think ATA adjusted the drop rate of them from parties from the rate of the 8-hrs so you quickly run out of them if you are on your phone every 3 hours (or breeze thru them with Speed-Ups).

Eva, Hera, Carrie and 2 others like this.
  14. @Jinger

Sunshxnee likes this.
  15. Hear me out, here, ATA.
    The tribute is beautiful and meaningful. But we’re having all kinds of fun learning about some of Australia’s favorite things through this hunt. We’re all gawking over the cute animals and furni, and cultural things, but a lot of us who play the game can’t even imagine the tragedy that Australia is dealing with right now, and are too far away to physically go and help. What if, for the remainder of the hunt, a portion of ec money spent by players went to help with bushfire relief? It would probably bring further awareness and urgency to pimd players. It might make a bigger impact.
    Thanks for listening✌🏻
    -Keeng

16. Idiot, they already said the reason they aren't letting a portion of ec sales go to the bushfire is because Google and Apple take a % of the money they raise through the game, why give a bigcorp money for the fire relief, instead if you read they had links upon links of websites you could go to donate so 100% of the money can go towards helping. Maybe read some before you start talking stupid dummy.

Zelda likes this.
  17. Are we gonna get our 8hr tuner boxes back ?

18. Of course ATA makes the surfer a leaderboard item. How Awesome. Yes I am salty 🥺

iSquirt likes this.