bring back old ata games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Luis, Dec 26, 2015.

1. I do think FC and Gaw where giving bad deals and if they where realesed on both andriod and ios like pimd and kaw they might still be around today?

2. My opinion is the culture in the games played a big part in their downfall, both fc and gaw were predominantly pvp, where kaw and pimd have a healthy mix of partying/eb and pvp.

3. Of course you'd know about the partying part :lol:

4. Of course it's part of the gameI'm also a mod... Try again princess

5. Can I be the prince? ?

6. Damn! Then people wonder why they shut down... What happened with GaW, btw? Was that desolated, too?

7. But if they'd change the direction of the games, old players would of complained a lot. Btw, i thoght they didn't had any "party" thing at all but I saw a youtube video of GaW and they had some "family jobs", which looked as parties/ebs, and the game structure was exactly the same as pimd or kaw. Let me guess: those family jobs payed crap and there wasn't a premium one?

But the topic of the game seemed interesting :( .

8. Don't you guys think kaw WC is kinda desolate too .....I mean the top and the bottom post had 2 hr gap

9. A dead clan on kaw and inactive account. Yep, you eb alot!

10. Yes gaw had family jobs which is same as parties n eb?I think all ata games should of been on both driod n ios to give it a far shot?lot of driod users missed out on two very good games?

11. Why do you use so many emojis?

12. ??Because i always have now im just used to always adding them?

13. It looks like you're a 4 year old who enjoys looking at emojis tbh

14. shots fired

15. Ok nice to know ty???

16. FC and Gaw were so dead for so long.

On a side note, to those people who think this game will be shut down at any minute...if you played one of those games up until the very end, you know PIMD has a long way to fall. Gaw was a bit more lively, but FC was just sad.

17. I loved gaw ?

18. FC was a good game loved it but moved to android and noticed it wasnt there,it would of been better to multiplatform it