LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Brand New VIP Champagne Box Avatars, Furniture & Items! πŸ–€β˜ οΈ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Which is the male green or purple

Espacio likes this.
  2. Which is male/female and how many do we need of each for greed avis? Anyone know yet?

3. same as the others, 60 each

Muschi likes this.
  4. Me iz brokeπŸ₯Ί

5. Really only want Lust and Sloth.πŸ’€

Melanina likes this.
  6. I am quite keen on this concept. Albeit, a shame that only Greed has both male and female versions...

7. I, myself, confess to being guilty of some of these sins: Particularly, of Pride and...

It would have been lovely to have the former in the feminine form...

8. The lust avi 😍

Melanina likes this.
  9. Buying purple Ouroboros πŸπŸ’œ thank you

10. Greed avis.

You will need 60 tier 1s to get an avi, and another 60 to get the vip version (green for male, purple for female).

Here's a link to the VIP box combinable avatars guide -> LINK

Emery_ and Muschi like this.
  11. There are two greeds, a female and a male, but not two of the other sins...πŸ™„

-Wisteria-, GothThot and AkiraNes like this.
  12. Terrible avis tbh lol

13. Lust avi is the best πŸ₯Ί

14. LMAO I WAS GONNA SAY THAT

HisSuccubus likes this.
  15. You could have done so much better for lust tbh, she looks like a rando chick at the club, wheres the real desperate LUST

LOVE ENVY SM 10/10

Wish y'all had femme/masc for each sin but 🌚

and for all those Weebs screaming Seven Deadly Sins anime, I'm disappointed in y'all for not making this about Fullmetal Alchemist, Lust in FMA was a better depiction imo, with the curvy sultry dress and talon nails 🀧 not some purple haired chick in a bralette

ObsessedDreamer, Yamandu, Ro and 2 others like this.
  16. Also Ata why you hate big tiddys? would it kill y'all to have a really busty avatar? us big tiddy gfs want big tiddies too 😭🀧

PureImagination and RedFIag like this.
  17. Yes to Fullmetal Alchemist.

_JinxedPrincess_ likes this.
  18. Which color you need for lust? Or is it just random and hope for the best.

19. You only get the Greed avis from collecting Ouroborois, green for male avi, purple for female.

The other avis can be obtained from the VIP champagne boxes randomly by luck.

20. Thank you.