LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Brand New Social Buddy Box Avatars, Furniture & Items! β˜ οΈπŸ’‹

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Damn, I want them all, but y'all been bad devs, this isn't gonna change my mind. >_>

Victoria likes this.
  2. Counting days in March like
    [​IMG]

Eva likes this.
  3. Furni set is cool. Not really digging the male avis, tbh. They're done well for what the theme is with the dorm, but would actually prefer the females. Seen a few drop from BB I bought in club, and they look good. Hoping I get some of that furni when I do this BBB tho. πŸ™Œ Yes, I failed on #NoMoneyMarch. ATA steady enabling ppl's vices.

pesos likes this.
  4. Buying BBB+1 if anyone is looking! ❀️🌷

5. Pretty sure that's why they rolled these out. They realized we were serious about nomoneymarch lol

Prim likes this.
  6. In my opinion, these avatar and furni set were being worked on maybe weeks or even months ago cause you can't consider these beauties as rushed, and the strike only started when the March avis came out.

But whatever, strike or not I'm broke anyway

Major_lift and graco like this.
  7. :') same, avis look nice tho.. Shame im broke asf..

9. Furnitures! πŸ˜­πŸ–€

11. [​IMG]
    Unsure if this link will work, but the Witching Hour Bed is red As Witching Hour Rug

12. Any chance of new bb items soon??

Peyton-Blake likes this.
  13. How to get social boxes? Plus does it need ECs?

14. They're an ultra rare drop from buddy boxes, and technically you can go to a bbb as a +1 for 20-25🍱 if you're not willing to spend the money to buy 1050ecs or 168dns.

15. Does anyone know what floor was used in the ss?

Or does anyone have a suggestion on which floor best suits the Witching Hour room? I've been using the Midnight Tryst floor but I'd like to know if anyone has better suggestions :)

16. How do you get a doctor's note

17. I would suggest posting in this forum if you ever have any more questions.

But to answer your question, you can earn DN’s from buying them in the store (uses irl currency), from completing jobs, winning them on the spinner, from story passes, and from the hunts.

usu likes this.
  18. Champagne space floor?