NEW FEATURE Brand New: Pets!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Feb 12, 2019.

1. please add kurama

2. Every time I try to open mine after waiting the required time my app crashes and doesnt even give me the pet or food

3. Nopah

4. A sloth pls

5. We need parties for said animals and the go fetch thingy ☻ send yo let's to get small items and wait said amount of time. Basically a timer box parties would reward cash and pet food ?

6. Where's the dragons where's the direworlves where's the exotic animal pets ughhh please consider it!!!

7. LOLOLOLOL

DAMN YO!

DAFOK

I found this hella funny.

But Yo, can ya like drop better cuter pets though? I'd like a pet wolf or a fox cuz fok da pugz

Merica

8. Request to get the rights for the geico gecko pls thx

9. Same here. Please fix

10. I love this new addition 

11. I wish you could trade pets. I have two dogs now but I dont want any. I want cats. ☹️

12. There was indeed a crash like this on Android, it is fixed with the latest update, so please update your app in the Play Store!

Also, please note that you would still have gotten the items from the Capsule, you just wouldn't be shown them. Make sure to check your Pets section and your Showcase items (for the pet food).

13. RIGHTT I cant even participate in tgis hunt because i asked about WattPad??‍♀️ it's a book app

14. aww,they're soooo cute ?

15. We should be able to put the one we equip in our dorm room. Maybe to the right of bed on floor or in front of desk.

16. why does everyone forget about pyrs ? doggos are cute tho.

17. I want a Horse.
    And a Betta?

18. Oh brutal

19. Thank you for the pets. I love them.

20. Next feature is gonna be pim-families just you wait