boys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *___destiny___ (01), Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  yep. You heard me. Some people here have "boyfriends" to sext. Now don't quote me Cursed_Soul. I know what I said and I don't have regrets.  hate on me will you? At least I say this: DON'T QUOTE ME EVER. EVER. EVERRR.

2. The user never said anything about sexting. There's no need to attack them in their own post.

3.  I said DON'T quote me. You heard me. I said I don't regret. And a accusation is a accusation. I don't take anything back until the thread owner denies it.

4. Akward silence

5. Like totally 

6. I have a bf on here his names is tsuki. I'm not bragging about it cuz I've had 2 heart breaks already

7. You don't have to accuse anyone randomly of anything. There's no reason to get mad either. I'm just trying to point out that it's unreasonable to attack a random totally unrelated person to you...that just made a thread....

8. Ts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why have there been so many relationship threads recently?

9. Tch. Like you silence people for no good reason? Yeah. I see. Totalllyyyy no needd...! It pisses me off to think somebody would make a thread BRAGGING bout their lovers when ONE OF US AT LEAST HAVE A DEAD LOVER OR CLOSE FRIEND THAT DIED.

10. Chloe u got silenced?

11. Let it be known today that on August 20, 2011. No player can EVER make a thread bragging about their lovers because one of "us at least" must have a dead lover or close friend that died.

12. Nope. I did not.

13. Tch. Now you know it hurts soul. To lose a loved one.

14. ...who hasn't lost a loved one? Honestly.

15. I have 3 times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.