Box Opening Error

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!

Some of you may have encountered an error while opening your Box in the past hour. This led to some confusion as players thought Boxes were being opened without any rewards being received. Boxes were being opened but no message was shown to tell you what came out of the Box.

Our team got on the case quickly and have resolved the issue at hand, so it should no longer be happening. We can confirm that every Box that was opened that encountered this error did indeed pay out rewards. No player had a Box that didn't give out.

We're terribly sorry about the inconvenience and confusion so have one free LITE Box on us!

Thanks for your patience and happy weekend fellas!

Muschi likes this.
  2. I spent ec i want to know what i got a lite box does not replace an ec fret box

3. I got the FREE Lite Box as I restart and my 2Lite boxes are gone ?

4. Why dont i seem to see the FREE LITE? When my notif says i received it? I refreshed my app already and nothing happened?

5. Ok..... so how do I know what I got from my boxes?

6. It's a key ?

7. She says lite box???

8. Its in your showcase. Unless that box was their earlier

9. It definitely doesn't replace an EC Fret Box but you didn't lose out; you just weren't able to tell what you got.

You can always tell when you get new furniture or avatars. If it isn't either, it could likely be an increase in Cups.

10. Am I too late for this "free lite box"? 

11. Thanks for the free lite box! But I had 4 boxes! Will I get that?

12. Rekt ?

13. Same question

14. Well it said again i got a box but no box in my items. I started the game and saw the im sorry have a box page. Then saw that i got one in notifications. But there is no said box. Probably would be worthless anyway.

15. The free LITE box might show an incorrect image for some players - it might look like a silver key in your Showcase. Try looking for it next to your Lightning Cookies. :) It will still open normally!

16. I just updated my iOS device and it said it would fix where you got kicked out of the app but mines still doing it. Just wanted to let you know lol not sure if it's just mine or not 

17. So I have this problem in my other account. That account has two boxes yesterday and tried to open one. But since I found out opening the boxes is not working so I didn't open the remaining one.. Ata give notice that I receive 1 box.. But what I see is still my 1 box left.. So if u have given meb1 box should my box shows 2? But it only shows one. And nothing more. Been closing and opening the app more than 10x already but it's still not there.. Keep on messaging ata though..